Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is 3pm safe? Or. Do I need to test mine as well...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those that have multiple charges in your card due to error in transaction were you refunded yet?

mine not in need call them soon

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are there any legit SD card sellers on Qoo10? Looking for Samsung Evo Plus U3 Class10 128GB.

Anyone can recommend cheaper than retail but certified genuine who actually bought one and tested the card's legitimacy by testing the write and read speeds. Very tough to spot the real ones nowadays regardless of the numerous positive feedback posted by buyers, it pretty much seems to me many got duped into thinking they are buying the real ones not knowing the subtle difference.
Seller 1st. Bought more than 5 Evo plus from them. All legit.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is 3pm safe? Or. Do I need to test mine as well...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT
I bought both SanDisk white and A1 card from them also legit. Just make sure u request the one with warranty sticker when collecting.

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can share the password for the crack the code event?

What is this quube apps and how it works?

wongminmin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought both SanDisk white and A1 card from them also legit. Just make sure u request the one with warranty sticker when collecting.

u receive your missing sd card yet?

criminsane

Reaction score
Seller 1st. Bought more than 5 Evo plus from them. All legit.

You're the 3rd person to vouch for this seller, added to my wish list. However, seller is currently having 'bulk deals' which doesn't include the real packaging and using SanDisk adapter. Based on the current reviews I don't prefer this deal, something doesn't smell right this time. I'm sure you got yours with the right packaging. I would like for the old deal to return before I make a decision to purchase.

Got other seller to recommend particularly Samsung SD Evo Plus U3 C10 cards?

criminsane

Reaction score
On the other hand, got my refund thru Qmoney this afternoon. The help query I submitted together with an uploaded copy of the receipt from the store and Order# did the trick. I didn't even bothered to call customer service hotline, I just got a message from the help team on Live10 saying it was refunded to my Qaccount. Thanks for all the advice!

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You're the 3rd person to vouch for this seller, added to my wish list. However, seller is currently having 'bulk deals' which doesn't include the real packaging and using SanDisk adapter. Based on the current reviews I don't prefer this deal, something doesn't smell right this time. I'm sure you got yours with the right packaging. I would like for the old deal to return before I make a decision to purchase.

Just went to see their 256gb evo plus. Not on duscount. Can wait awhile. During last weekend sales it drop to $59.90 + shipping. Just have to wait for their promo again.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What time does Qxpress do its delivery until?

The shipping status shows out for delivery at 9am but until now haven't received my order yet. Usually I get my orders around 3pm with Qxpress..

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$20 coupon until tonight or tomorrow? Terms and conditions says tonight, coupon says until tomorrow

urutoraman

Reaction score
$20 coupon until tonight or tomorrow? Terms and conditions says tonight, coupon says until tomorrow

Follow the coupon's expiry date, but if q10 wants to mass remove the coupon at the back end, we cannot do anything about it.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Follow the coupon's expiry date, but if q10 wants to mass remove the coupon at the back end, we cannot do anything about it.

Ok thanks just risk it, no time to buy today. If tmr still have then buy

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What time does Qxpress do its delivery until?

The shipping status shows out for delivery at 9am but until now haven't received my order yet. Usually I get my orders around 3pm with Qxpress..

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

Probably until 9pm if they ot, but usually qx comes latest about 6 pm to my area

pgem

Reaction score
Hi, if my purchase is $54, then minus $10 coupon, so paid $44. Now buyer told me some things out of stock, so if $7 order is cancelled and removed from my order, my total purchase will only be $47. What happens to that $10 coupon? Will I get that $7 refunded or less than that?
Thanks.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Hi, if my purchase is $54, then minus $10 coupon, so paid $44. Now buyer told me some things out of stock, so if $7 order is cancelled and removed from my order, my total purchase will only be $47. What happens to that $10 coupon? Will I get that $7 refunded or less than that?
Thanks.

You will get less than $7. Your refund amount will be prorated. $7 - ($7/$54)*$10 = $5.70. You should be getting back around $5.70.

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score

Get directly from Samsung shops. No need to worry so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.