Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to claim the new year vouchers successfully? I am either getting over exceeded quantity available or just a blank tab.

don't have a problem. likely is user problem not qoo10. try disable your adblock, flashblock etc and use desktop.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got those coupons using Qoo10 Apps on iphone. Tried IE and firefox all new tabs like others.....

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
cannot be le... I am using the same browser, same desktop can claim previous 11/11 sales $110 off $800 and the most recent $30 off $200 all no problem leh. :s11:
This problem sometimes will occur one. I tried using firefox got problem, then switch over to chrome, no problem collecting.

Sent from ▶Best Regards◀, ⚡PM for Ohm Energy referral code if you need!⚡ using GAGT

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't have a problem. likely is user problem not qoo10. try disable your adblock, flashblock etc and use desktop.

What user problem, Qoo10 playing around, never know what they do when they want to limit user account, I want to make sure it's not the case, so don't always say user problem. :s27:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cannot be le... I am using the same browser, same desktop can claim previous 11/11 sales $110 off $800 and the most recent $30 off $200 all no problem leh. :s11:

i just claimed today at 12 noon using another account and also using another blacklisted account so there is no problem. checked in the coupons section and they are there so i don't think the problem is at qoo10 side.

sillyb0y

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to received 50 gift card at 1day? Will trigger account freeze? Will get friends to help me buy the gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.