Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Was there yesterday. Crap.

The cheapest i think is the whitestone dome sp at $45 + installation. But i think i can paste better than the staff there. lol. Got paper guide still need ask colleagues for help. Seriously.....

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought Bosch Go set (Smart Screwdriver + 33 piece bits) for $39.90, time sale. Finally can free my arm from all the twisting and turning :D

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bought Bosch Go set (Smart Screwdriver + 33 piece bits) for $39.90, time sale. Finally can free my arm from all the twisting and turning :D

aye missed this. would have wanted this for rig building and general around the house

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alamak, left the cardboard in office..

it's white background but the sd card sides are black..

i think i saw online it is 'real' in term of storage space..

Bring up my cards. Since the evo series, including evo + and evo plus, the sides are all white/painted.

The storage you saw in your phone or pc can be altered. It can show as, ex. 256gb, but you cant store that much data inside. The way to test max storage is use h2testw on pc to fully fill up the card to test storage and speed.

But judging by your description, its already fake card. Bring it up to q10 with photo to initiate refund for counterfeit item.

namex123

Reaction score

i think i saw online it is 'real' in term of storage space..

Some fake some Real :s13: i check the seller sale micro sd card feedback from buyer page:16 picture: Sep 23, 2018 Written by vin*******

image from mosi mosi buyer review feedback
If You check feedback from buyer you will see
image picture micro sd adapter grey Color word "SD"

Fake
https://imgur.com/a/BrxWAH3

Real
https://imgur.com/a/FYN96k9

if You got Good Eye look the Package Color
You will know.
Some real some Fake mixup

Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The shop name 'mosi mosi' itself doesn't sound trustworthy. :o

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

think i saw online it is 'real' in term of storage space..

all my samsung sd cards from challenger as well as samsung store all have white card sides. none are black. if yours are black then its better to get a refund.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
The shop name 'mosi mosi' itself doesn't sound trustworthy. :o

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

They have a history of selling a less than $100 own brand phone in one of the platform.
They state it has 3gb ram, many people bought it but it turns out to be 1gb only
Another interesting thing is the phone oem states their phone has only 1gb ram

getaccessorize

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bad experience with Qoo10. Seller cancel the 11.11 deal after waiting for more than 2 weeks and insisted that I cancel it. Contacted Qoo10 and they say they can't do anything. Really wonder the offer are real or not. :(

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bad experience with Qoo10. Seller cancel the 11.11 deal after waiting for more than 2 weeks and insisted that I cancel it. Contacted Qoo10 and they say they can't do anything. Really wonder the offer are real or not. :(

they dont want to get demerit for cancelling order so ask u cancel. nothing you can do because your money will be stuck if both sides dont cancel

seowbin

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all my samsung sd cards from challenger as well as samsung store all have white card sides. none are black. if yours are black then its better to get a refund.
ok then have to do that liao :vijayadmin:

Just like 3pm reviews. Some got warranty sticker, some don't but at least their cards all real I think. :s13:
ya , i was thinking where's the sticker

basically , i first started doubting it is real by looking at the print of the sd card.. the texture looks funny. I received so many sd cards before , this is the first time i felt it looks funny.

nexxusdev

Reaction score
ok then have to do that liao :vijayadmin:

ya , i was thinking where's the sticker

basically , i first started doubting it is real by looking at the print of the sd card.. the texture looks funny. I received so many sd cards before , this is the first time i felt it looks funny.

Can try 3pm haha. Collected my 128GB Evo Plus U3 from them today. White sides, tested can write the full storage space and speed matches specs ~30MB/s. Didn't have warranty sticker tho.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I also kanna cancelled twice by sellers. Advertise low price in 1111 but don't wanna honour deal, list again and selling the same stuff at higher price. Both reputable shoe brands zzz

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try 3pm haha. Collected my 128GB Evo Plus U3 from them today. White sides, tested can write the full storage space and speed matches specs ~30MB/s. Didn't have warranty sticker tho.

I remember reading somebody saying he asked them about the warranty sticker when collecting and they replaced his with one that had the sticker.

nexxusdev

Reaction score
U3 is 30mb/s meh?

13iPKni.png

Rated to be able to maintain 30MB/s minimum

xxxjhxxx

Master Member
Reaction score
I got the 2x 128 u1 cards from mosi mosi too.. tried to run h2testw and crystaldiskmark. Both hang/ cant complete. Can someone try and let me know the results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.