Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's fine but let's say your placement order is worth $62.50 will you also get 62.50 Qmoney? I researched and found out only intervals of 10, 30, 50, 100 and 500 are available. There's no indication of cents and odd digits.

Intervals of 10, 30, 50, 100 is for gift card. Here talking about refund to qmoney. I got refund to qmoney in odd cents before.

BTW, got 500 ?

urutoraman

Reaction score
if win auction, don't want to buy...will i get penalize?

After you won an Item

If you want to purchase item you won, please click [purchase] and if not, please click [cancel] .

If you don't click 'purchase' within 3 days , you are no longer to buy the item you won and 2 credit points are deducted from your account.

If you don't pay after confirm purchase, 3 credit points are deducted . Please understand that you may be barred from bidding for 7 days or more, depending on how many prior winning bids which you failed to make a purchase or cancel.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's fine but let's say your placement order is worth $62.50 will you also get 62.50 Qmoney? I researched and found out only intervals of 10, 30, 50, 100 and 500 are available. There's no indication of cents and odd digits.

Recently i got refund of 8.07 qmoney. Theres no fix domination of qmoney being refunded.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
brands i personally tried: anker, choetech, tronsmart. choetech is especially value for money, have 3 of their cables since nexus 5x days

brands I cannot get info on: Ugreen. they are being marketed everywhere but dk anyone who is using it. probably an oem rebrand from anker/aukey factories.

Ugreen quite well known in china. Got a cable from them, not bad. But if want buy ugreen, go lazada. Their online flagship store is there.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, for those who got fake cards, besides reporting to qoo10 to get refund, should make police report against seller and qoo10 ?

At their Q&A, on 17 Nov someone posted :
Dear seller, just wanted to let you know that, the items that you sell does not look genuine. The microsd card packaging does look faded color. Buyer, plz becareful.

Their reply :
hi customer,thanks so much about the advice .because the item is export set

blusky

Reaction score
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Special/Special.aspx?sid=179073 (non-referral link)

1126_CYBERMONDAY_TNC.v_2.jpg

criminsane

Reaction score
Are there any legit SD card sellers on Qoo10? Looking for Samsung Evo Plus U3 Class10 128GB.

Anyone can recommend cheaper than retail but certified genuine who actually bought one and tested the card's legitimacy by testing the write and read speeds. Very tough to spot the real ones nowadays regardless of the numerous positive feedback posted by buyers, it pretty much seems to me many got duped into thinking they are buying the real ones not knowing the subtle difference.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are there any legit SD card sellers on Qoo10? Looking for Samsung Evo Plus U3 Class10 128GB.

Anyone can recommend cheaper than retail but certified genuine who actually bought one and tested the card's legitimacy by testing the write and read speeds. Very tough to spot the real ones nowadays regardless of the numerous positive feedback posted by buyers, it pretty much seems to me many got duped into thinking they are buying the real ones not knowing the subtle difference.

google the seller "1st" from korea.

criminsane

Reaction score

Have you tried purchasing from this seller? Tried and tested? The cards and packaging looks pretty authentic to me, can't explicitly tell from the images posted by buyers. Need to zoom-in quite a bit. Seller setting quantity limitations (why'd they do this btw?) but not a deal-breaker since pricing is very low. Thanks for this.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you tried purchasing from this seller? Tried and tested? The cards and packaging looks pretty authentic to me, can't explicitly tell from the images posted by buyers. Need to zoom-in quite a bit. Seller setting quantity limitations (why'd they do this btw?) but not a deal-breaker since pricing is very low. Thanks for this.

All these are legit sellers, tested and used by us.

https://www.qoo10.sg/g/638889361/
https://www.qoo10.sg/g/624262272/
https://www.qoo10.sg/g/577152745/

Last edited:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Agree on this seller. Got 1 from them. Tested in note 8 giving slightly more than 60r and 30w speed. Throw in more than 200gb of data and still holding well.

P.S. for what i get, it seems genuine. Just dont suay suay the seller tio con and got fake stuffs. But the seller sells quite a number of items as well.

Last edited:

JustDoLor

Reaction score
Yesterday got $10 off + shop coupon, never buy... cos wait for today $20 coupon...
Today only got $20 off, but no shop coupon, bo hua liao... now have to wait till 12.12.... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.