Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to check if eligible for MasterCard promo. After add new card amount still same, need pay then reflect?

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all i want to buy something from Qoo10 but nobody is at home on weekdays to collect, how does the Qxpress work ? I see that they said they do not deliver after 6pm and on weekends on their site but I searched some other posts and people say they do, so are we able to choose for them to deliver on sat?

or is there any other way around this ?

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all i want to buy something from Qoo10 but nobody is at home on weekdays to collect, how does the Qxpress work ? I see that they said they do not deliver after 6pm and on weekends on their site but I searched some other posts and people say they do, so are we able to choose for them to deliver on sat?

They'll call if no one home.. can ask them put in riser.

Weekends have also.
And delivery after 6pm also have.

No you can't choose. Unless is the qxquick or something

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
how long can the Qoo10 credits last ah? is there any expiry to it?

I still have 140$ inside but I'll be leaving Singapore for a few months

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Some people send to office.

My friend paste a note on door ask them to put in riser.

I ever once ask my neighbour to help me keep and paste a note to tell delivery go give to my neighbour.

DMC_Coolie

Reaction score
My order in the morning still under "group buy processing".. wanted to collect today for Xmas gift. Should I cancel? No response from Qoo10 helpdesk.

urutoraman

Reaction score
My order in the morning still under "group buy processing".. wanted to collect today for Xmas gift. Should I cancel? No response from Qoo10 helpdesk.

Your order is currently under review. Have to wait tomorrow morning for the staff to review the order (likely verification of your payment).

cryn79

Reaction score

You can call the Q express hotline to request the driver, can he help to deliver the item at XX timing.

If you can think for the driver also, if you feel the item value is small, u might consider ask him to leave in the riser.

U ask him to come back again at X timing at 9pm for a $5 item, I feel for him also.

U see how you want to play.

rootz

Reaction score
Unlikely they will come back at late timing for you.

Generally, this is where your unused riser comes into play wonderfully.

Use it well.

You can call the Q express hotline to request the driver, can he help to deliver the item at XX timing.

If you can think for the driver also, if you feel the item value is small, u might consider ask him to leave in the riser.

U ask him to come back again at X timing at 9pm for a $5 item, I feel for him also.

U see how you want to play.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
i also waiting one... everyone use their $12 to by SD card already :( i used 3 from different account..
What is the price of the SD card? Think they increase the price already.

Sent from ▶Best Regards◀, ⚡PM for Ohm Energy referral code if you need!⚡ using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.