Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to complain to Qoo10 against a lousy seller? Recently bought a wireless charger and it is faulty. Contacted the seller and he kept asking me to try this and that.. also got me to send him a few videos explaining the issue, each time he replied with requests to try another solution.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Is there a way to complain to Qoo10 against a lousy seller? Recently bought a wireless charger and it is faulty. Contacted the seller and he kept asking me to try this and that.. also got me to send him a few videos explaining the issue, each time he replied with requests to try another solution.

how long u bought the item?

Just file request for refund or return, item as faulty.

Suggest you contact qoo10 help to let them deal with seller.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

seller just try to waste your time

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

In any case, DO NOT click on confirm delivery, even if seller ask u to do so before he can send out a replacement. Coz its all empty talk.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time encounter 'ghost' seller in Qoo10.

Ordered something from a Malaysian seller 2 weeks ago and until now the status is still 'Shipping Requested'. Email the seller last week but now still no reply. :(

Seems like I have to cancel the order if there's still no response. My $3 Mastercard discount coupon used for purchase for the item wasted liao. :(

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time encounter 'ghost' seller in Qoo10.

Ordered something from a Malaysian seller 2 weeks ago and until now the status is still 'Shipping Requested'. Email the seller last week but now still no reply. :(

Seems like I have to cancel the order if there's still no response. My $3 Mastercard discount coupon used for purchase for the item wasted liao. :(

Can always get again today since your mastercard coupon was from Dec.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In any case, DO NOT click on confirm delivery, even if seller ask u to do so before he can send out a replacement. Coz its all empty talk.

Unfortunately I did that already because initially I see that need to do that in order to request refund or replacement.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I did that already because initially I see that need to do that in order to request refund or replacement.

Then u may have to consider writing off if value isnt high. Coz confirmed delivery means u accepted it as it is. Unless you can get someone with common sense in Qoo10 to assist u in this.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then u may have to consider writing off if value isnt high. Coz confirmed delivery means u accepted it as it is. Unless you can get someone with common sense in Qoo10 to assist u in this.

Hmm.. Confirmed delivery means I received the item and in this case the item is faulty. Why should it mean I accept the item?

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like I can just initiate a full refund on my end and the Qoo10 delivery service will come pick it from me. I think I will try that since today is the last day to do that.

Chys

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, from past experience, what was the highest discount coupon? I'm looking to buy something which is ard 1.4k.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like I can just initiate a full refund on my end and the Qoo10 delivery service will come pick it from me. I think I will try that since today is the last day to do that.

Note that seller also need to accept the refund. Had a seller reject my refund previously when i said i wanted to get a bigger capacity ssd from his store. He told me to buy again and sell off current at carousell. Which i did so but i bought from another seller instead.

Hey guys, from past experience, what was the highest discount coupon? I'm looking to buy something which is ard 1.4k.

$120 off $1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.