Wasted 3 mc cards last week zzz

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

piyozz

Reaction score
Manage to find one MC
buy dog food :)

once key in the card number, on top will show -$20
mean successful
Must it be using the masterpass thingy? Also can this be stack with the live10 coupon? I tried one of my MasterCard. The amt doesn't minus $20 so means it's not working right?

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must it be using the masterpass thingy? Also can this be stack with the live10 coupon? I tried one of my MasterCard. The amt doesn't minus $20 so means it's not working right?

no... it is not masterpass...

once u enter the mastercard number... if it works u will see the -$20 appear... if you don't see anything means it doesn't work..

regards,
wacky

piyozz

Reaction score
no... it is not masterpass...

once u enter the mastercard number... if it works u will see the -$20 appear... if you don't see anything means it doesn't work..

regards,
wacky

Thanks wacky, I try using it in live10 cos I want to also make use of the coupon. It doesn't seems to work... :(

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks wacky, I try using it in live10 cos I want to also make use of the coupon. It doesn't seems to work... :(

It is based on final payable amount AFTER all coupons, qmoney and qpoints. It should be applicable for qoo10 app & desktop and live10 app. If same card cant get discount on all 3 platforms, it means your card is not eligible somehow.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Testing my Master Debit Card and it work. Don't know to wait for $40 off $80, $50 off $100 or not :s13: All my other Mastercard cannot liao cos used before :(

piyozz

Reaction score
It is based on final payable amount AFTER all coupons, qmoney and qpoints. It should be applicable for qoo10 app & desktop and live10 app. If same card cant get discount on all 3 platforms, it means your card is not eligible somehow.
It's a new card that I'm trying. I keyed in the detail of new card, then the final amount didn't -$20 so I didn't proceed to confirm the payment. Or must I click on the red button for payment then I will know if the amount will be deducted? Abit confused by it cos I haven't tried it before

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Testing my Master Debit Card and it work. Don't know to wait for $40 off $80, $50 off $100 or not :s13: All my other Mastercard cannot liao cos used before :(

Got something to buy now, just get bah. Also, no guarantee that there will be a 30/60, 40/80, 50/100, etc.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a new card that I'm trying. I keyed in the detail of new card, then the final amount didn't -$20 so I didn't proceed to confirm the payment. Or must I click on the red button for payment then I will know if the amount will be deducted? Abit confused by it cos I haven't tried it before

The -$20 will be shown once u enter the 16 digit of ur cc. Dun have means dun have, presuming final payable amount is above $20.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just stack if can use.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried my scb card number. Ending with 4415 and it does not work. But 4410 to 4414, 4416 to 4420, all can. Sibei bs

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.