Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
their microsd card look fake ppl still buy :s13:

Price also same as original microsd from korean sellers

1219133568.g_400-w_g.jpg

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
lexar is a trusted brand but after being acquired by a chinese company dunno how their qc is like

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any advice for buying Sandisk flashdrives from China (Aliexpress)? The entire packing is Sandisk brand and what you see in local stores but in chinese, any fakes or imitations to be worried about?

namex123

Reaction score
any advice for buying Sandisk flashdrives from China (Aliexpress)? The entire packing is Sandisk brand and what you see in local stores but in chinese, any fakes or imitations to be worried about?

Go qoo10 3pm seller check la some more got local warranty.

Not really good cos the 128gb is orange (slower model)

maybe the orange better that SanDisk Ultra 80MB ;)

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Search samsung otg iplus in lazada. That usb3 card reader can hit consistent 70MB write when you pair with a fast microsd like strontium a1.

You shouldnt buy sandisk thumbdrive because it overheats and slow down or disconnect after 15GB.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Search samsung otg iplus in lazada. That usb3 card reader can hit consistent 70MB write when you pair with a fast microsd like strontium a1.

You shouldnt buy sandisk thumbdrive because it overheats and slow down or disconnect after 15GB.

Speed is not really an issue since I am only using them as file storages on routers hence I need the size of the USB footprint to be as small as possible and only Sandisk Ultra Fit size fits nicely on my routers without sticking out like a sole thumb. I am currently using smaller capacity size Sandisk Ultra Fit on my routers so I'm looking to upgrade to the latest & newer 256Gb model ones.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using the app, once u key in u direct go to payment liao

U can complete payment with just the 16 digits, and not entering the CVC, expiry date and cc name? Then your app has a security issue. Better to clear cache and reinstall it. From the last $5/10 promo, i only need enter the 16 digit at payment to get the $5 off, be it on desktop or app. Nvr had to check out payment to reflect the $5 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.