Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
tried a 2016 expired POSB debit mastercard, entered the numbers and surprisingly the discount works :s22:

wtf crazy sorcery is this!? mean that still have the promo! omg need to borrow card liao...

i wan to get muh g603~~

to check if can just key in the first 4 digit will do right?

tested
POSB debit mastercard
Stand Chart CC mastercard
UOB CC mastercard

all no deduction...fml

Last edited:

kiama

Master Member
Reaction score
wtf crazy sorcery is this!? mean that still have the promo! omg need to borrow card liao...

i wan to get muh g603~~

tested
POSB debit mastercard
UOB CC mastercard

all no deduction...fml

key in all 16 digits lah
and the expired card (posb multitude debit card) i tried thats works actually expired in oct-2014, really wtf.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i wan to get muh g603~~

tested
POSB debit mastercard
UOB CC mastercard

all no deduction...fml

Just tried with UOB MC and it works.:s12:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i wan to get muh g603~~

tested
POSB debit mastercard
UOB CC mastercard

all no deduction...fml

Must key in all 16 digits to know. And only 16 digits is enough to know.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steps to get a virtual mastercard as shared by another forum member.

Crispy bro can try this.

ok just confirmed my order!~ i manage to buy a Huawei E5573CS-609 for just $24.90 !!!

breakdown details:
Item: $55.90
Qoo10 Live $10 off coupon: -$10
New Mastercard Promo: -$20
100 qpoint: -$1
Paid: $24.90

steps to get virtual mastercard:
#1: Sign-up account with Matchmove. (An authorized virtual credit card company by Mastercard) Source: Link

Their mobile app got technical issue, so their support asked me to use the web version which you can find at this link: https://wallet.mmvpay.com/auth/login

#2: After sign-up, click on "Get Card", which you will get a Virtual Mastercard CC.

#3: At qoo10 check out page, make sure to add a new mastercard, and enter the cc details from the Matchmove website and double check theres a $20 off like so:
ZKeK9s7.png

#4: Confirm theres $20 off, go ahead and topup your Virtual Mastercard. I use DBS to transfer over the $. Took around 5mins for the amount to appear in the Virtual Mastercard.

#5: Once money is in the Virtual MasterCard, go ahead and check-out in Qoo10 page. And you're done!

Other proofs:
MHv3RTu.png

IsnDXAd.png

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks! how to get the qoo10 live S$10 off?

the top up duration also 2-3 days for virtual mastercard...noooo

You download live10 app should be able to get a $10 off $50 coupon.

For mastercard, thats bro register for the mastercard today and used immediately. He did show the steps on how he got it.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
You download live10 app should be able to get a $10 off $50 coupon.

For mastercard, thats bro register for the mastercard today and used immediately. He did show the steps on how he got it.

i just download live10app...didnt see any $10 off coupon eh..need click anything?

just top up the virtual mastercard....see how it goes:s22:

Edit..top up still not arrive at virtual mc...

Last edited:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just download live10app...didnt see any $10 off coupon eh..need click anything?

just top up the virtual mastercard....see how it goes:s22:

Never download before should be able to get. If your item more than $60, theres a $10 coupon can claim from event.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
this mastercard promo really baffled me..tried almost 5 mastercard...all no deduct. like...WTH

put in number from virtual mastercard, it shows -S$20...but top up still not arrive...........

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this mastercard promo really baffled me..tried almost 5 mastercard...all no deduct. like...WTH

put in number from virtual mastercard, it shows -S$20...but top up still not arrive...........

If your top up is by ibanking, its faster. As said by fellow forumer.

And yeah. Dont know how they detect also. Got major flaw. But now with the virtual card, you can get liao. At least can enjoy this.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.