Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
mine cant. tried new qoo10 acc...same mmv acc with diff card...no deduction of 20

EDIT. STILL CAN!..just now didnt notice use old account. new acc new card same mmvpay can deduct 20.

GUYS WHAT TO BUY!??!!

Last edited:

dgenex

Reaction score
Nvr show -$20 for same item in fren 2 acct that i bought successfully on fren 1 acct.

I just ordered leh, now item is Shipping Requesting. Not sure if it matters but I clicked the "Get Card" button at Matchmove at around 1pm just now. But only just now topped up and placed order.

FiReBaLLssS

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the virtual master cards to be able to use, make sure the money you top up are on the card instead of the MyWallet.

I do encounter that after installation the apps on iPhone and verify the virtual card balance, if show “0”, mean u cannot use, until you “load card” to transfer the value from wallet to card.

Just share what I encounter.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine cant. tried new qoo10 acc...same mmv acc with diff card...no deduction of 20

EDIT. STILL CAN!..just now didnt notice use old account. new acc new card same mmvpay can deduct 20.

GUYS WHAT TO BUY!??!!

Buy another mouse to keep for replacement. =:p

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Buy another mouse to keep for replacement. =:p

Lol. My current mouse actually still fully functioning. G502. Its been 4 years and still no sign of degradation.

First world problem, sometime mouse too durable also sien no excuse buy new 1 with new tech. Haha

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. My current mouse actually still fully functioning. G502. Its been 4 years and still no sign of degradation.

First world problem, sometime mouse too durable also sien no excuse buy new 1 with new tech. Haha

Buy a powerbank with wifi router. :s13:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
will reflect -$20 after u key in...

if dont have maybe max quote liao or cannot use.

When I key in the 16-digit card number still reflect -$20 though. Or is it after key in all details submit order then error?

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
what virtual master cards u using?

For the virtual master cards to be able to use, make sure the money you top up are on the card instead of the MyWallet.

I do encounter that after installation the apps on iPhone and verify the virtual card balance, if show “0”, mean u cannot use, until you “load card” to transfer the value from wallet to card.

Just share what I encounter.

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unable to top up in matchmove getting "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.." when popup and tried 3 different browser still same error :(

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just waiting for Qoo10 to BAN all MM cards from all future and all Mastercard promos. I am sure they are already aware.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just waiting for Qoo10 to BAN all MM cards from all future and all Mastercard promos. I am sure they are already aware.

This will be a problem for another day to solve. Let's just enjoy what we can make use of.

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
i cant think of anything i wan to buy...either too expensive or too cheap for the promo to utilise :s22::s22:. one mouse will do...

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This will be a problem for another day to solve. Let's just enjoy what we can make use of.

Mastercard run away fast fast with their nice promos. Left all the usual lousy CC promo and vouchers. Problem solved. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.