Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mastercard run away fast fast with their nice promos. Left all the usual lousy CC promo and vouchers. Problem solved. ;)

Why care so much? In the first place, this promo is not right. So many users with so many new mastercard which dont get the discount. This virtual card is a way to get the stated promo.

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why care so much? In the first place, this promo is not right. So many users with so many new mastercard which dont get the discount. This virtual card is a way to get the stated promo.

Of course, I care if there will be any more good promos in the future but disappear because of abuse.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course, I care if there will be any more good promos in the future but disappear because of abuse.

Promos come and go. Unless you are qoo10 management or have a crystal ball, nobody can say for sure what promos they may come up with in the future. If anything, the trend across all online platforms are cut backs and more cut backs. So have promos, then faster go make use of them. And virtual cards are not an abuse. They are a legit method to facilitate payment for folks who dont own both master and visa cards. But qoo10 own event own TnC if they want to call it an abuse then also boh bian.

FiReBaLLssS

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait 40 off 80 Mastercard Promo? Lolx
As the bro here always said, hoot 1st regards later!

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This one call abuse? Then i kena abuse by mastercard cause they dont recognize my card as new when it is. :s13:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait 40 off 80 Mastercard Promo? Lolx
As the bro here always said, hoot 1st regards later!

Ya lo. Dont even know will have or not. If this $20 off is the last one, then really like gong kia cause never use when got things to buy... :look:

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Izzit nowadays qoo10 seller scammer?

All put delivery in one or 2 days. Ready stock. But end up my last item order on 11.11 yesterday then arrived. No news or sound from seller.

I have to go contact them n they keep telling me on the way or missed out.

Then recently ordered those cordless vacuum S10. Now news for 2 week then msg them told me end of month then stock comes in.

Offer me a lower priced item $78 n a free filter bag in place of my $88 vacuum cleaner which still got the cheek to say in order to address the issue. Anyway to make them pay for this kind of scam?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

FiReBaLLssS

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya lo. Dont even know will have or not. If this $20 off is the last one, then really like gong kia cause never use when got things to buy... :look:

We are fortunate to have all the bro here to share all this lobang :)
It help us save cost at the same time make the e-commerce platform more competitive =:p

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unable to top up in matchmove getting "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.." when popup and tried 3 different browser still same error
:(

Dunno leh, I got error also. Got transaction id but nothing happened. The top up page weird weird also. Earlier see instant. Next moment show 2-3 days :s11:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
just reg, so cannot topup now?

Dunno leh, I got error also. Got transaction id but nothing happened. The top up page weird weird also. Earlier see instant. Next moment show 2-3 days :s11:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

MatchMove website wonky now. Not loading at all for me.
Edit: working again after i cleared cookies and re-login.

Last edited:

savoirex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long does the top-up take? ocbc ibank to matchmove...waited for 1hr+ liao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.