VaNs

Master Member
Reaction score
MM payment for mine approved! Item dispatched

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who got their matchmove card restricted by qoo10 can use it at shopee if your card has some money in it. my purchases went through. can also try lazada.

Wingst

Reaction score
those who got their matchmove card restricted by qoo10 can use it at shopee if your card has some money in it. my purchases went through. can also try lazada.

After my order using matchmove got cancelled, mine was items not GC, now I try to buy with other normal credit cards the payment always fail. Does it mean my account is banned?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like $50 off $300 every weekend now

Its to compete with Lazada and Shopee since they are holding their promotion around this time. Otherwise if you follow the normal coupon cycle, second weekend of the month should have coupon value around 50 off 300, and in the last weekend of the month should give you the 100/120 coupon.

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
After my order using matchmove got cancelled, mine was items not GC, now I try to buy with other normal credit cards the payment always fail. Does it mean my account is banned?

Yes...time to change account

qwerty84

Reaction score
I added a new master card from DBS to my qoo10 account via master pass, there is no $20 deduction at all. Zzz

namex123

Reaction score
i so lucky win $10 gift card use desktop :)
SD8Hde8.jpg

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
Want to clarify if Qoo10 Auction is for real as I bid the winning price but I can’t seem to buy the item. While they list another person as winner?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Expiry date for qlounge giftcard is 6 months, right? Just realised i won one on 8 Jan 2019. Its been a few months since i last won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.