Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WOW, if wait for 50/300 this fri, can get at $636-30-50=$556. Then use cimb visa signature 10% online to buy 5x $100gc. Total worth is $497 sia. Quite good price.

I always feel the cashback with CIMB is very shady based on my experience. There are months where the cash back looks about right based on the spending, while some months looks too low. Like spending (on food and online shopping) 1k on the card, but getting a single digit cashback. Since then, I stopped using it.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always feel the cashback with CIMB is very shady based on my experience. There are months where the cash back looks about right based on the spending, while some months looks too low. Like spending (on food and online shopping) 1k on the card, but getting a single digit cashback. Since then, I stopped using it.

Used for 2 mths, so far still ok, all trackable. Maybe some merchants nvr update their code correctly to bank? Also, must keep note of billing cycle. I forgot to change my 1st month de, and only clocked $4xx while the remaining amount were calculated for next cycle. Which means my next cycle had alrdy overspent.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cimb is calender month or statement month ah?

Statement month. It will start from day of sign up. Must call in to change to 4th of each month so that its easier to keep track. Most cards are like that de, except for posb?

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
dont be stuck in 2012 resolution. People moved on to 4k. If you buy 1440p you need to buy twice

nobody force you to buy 1440p monitor

So what happened to people who just bought 1080p monitor?they stuck@ 2001 resolution?they need to buy thrice?

This is for people who fit with their budget and requirement

go ahead and moved on with ur new resolution and 4k:s13:

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont be stuck in 2012 resolution. People moved on to 4k. If you buy 1440p you need to buy twice

I don't agree actually. While 4k is good to have, not many people have the budget to get a graphic card good enough to run smoothly at native resolution. And I would prefer a 1440p monitor with high refresh rate over a 4K without. Also there is no affordable GPU that runs both 4k and refresh rate concurrently. So no point rushing to get 4K.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used for 2 mths, so far still ok, all trackable. Maybe some merchants nvr update their code correctly to bank? Also, must keep note of billing cycle. I forgot to change my 1st month de, and only clocked $4xx while the remaining amount were calculated for next cycle. Which means my next cycle had alrdy overspent.

Do monitor man. I've used it over a year, but I feel the rebates are very erratic. Even if I miss a cycle, it should still reflect on my next month's bill. 1K spending should not overshoot to the point of single digit rebate when the cap was like 80. So I just stopped using it and focus on my OCBC card.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do monitor man. I've used it over a year, but I feel the rebates are very erratic. Even if I miss a cycle, it should still reflect on my next month's bill. 1K spending should not overshoot to the point of single digit rebate when the cap was like 80. So I just stopped using it and focus on my OCBC card.

Yeah, will do, bill for last mth just came in, will check it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.