Reaction score

namex123

Reaction score
Royal Miller Jasmine Fragrant Rice 2x5kg free delivery
got offer Good deal at $12.90 i buy b4 taste nice. :D

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
For matchmove top up, can't use One time pay to other credit card? Outside so no token atm. I have to choose a bank card option between Amex, DBS, Diners club?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

If you have activated the digital token on your app no need the physical token

hottiedoggie

Reaction score
Guy got a question/issue. I recently ordered two OEM Nintendo Switch Pro Controller but one of them the ZR button is faulty. I have a 7days local warranty for the controller but when I contacted the seller, the seller as taking his own sweet time replying. I’m guessing he is runnin down the warranty dates. Any suggestion what I can do? I already reported to qoo10

Danger21

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Getting more and more annoyed with Qoo10... Purchase items and they can put requesting and then days later, they cancel the order.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4X using GAGT

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
They will tell u they middleman. They just a portal.

Getting more and more annoyed with Qoo10... Purchase items and they can put requesting and then days later, they cancel the order.

timothybo

Reaction score

requesting should be cancelled by qoo itself? did you use any MC promo?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use cart coupon

you use coupon for 1 account or you purchase using few accounts with coupons?

if you are using few accounts with coupons, then likely qoo10 blacklist your account. try buying some stuffs and see if it goes through. if its cancelled then its time to create new account and close that account.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Shipping Requesting vs Shipping Requested ... any diff? tio shipping requesting, first time seeing this status. Thanks.

erikospeed

Reaction score
Shipping Requesting vs Shipping Requested ... any diff? tio shipping requesting, first time seeing this status. Thanks.

Means account blacklisted.
Need to manual process by Qoo10 compliance team before releasing details to seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.