Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, when I wanna purchase an item using the $18 off min 100 spend voucher (for Mastercard holders), Qoo10 doesn't give me the option to use my q-points and q-money credits... that's strange right? R u guys having the same problem when u all use ur bank cc vouchers to buy stuff?

The $18/100 is event de or by mastercard? If its the latter, they block qpts and qmoney usage. Same goes for bank coupons.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's this one... https://www.qoo10.sg/maybank

U have to enter the 1st 6 digits of ur Maybank CC to claim the coupon..

U mean they block the use of qpts and qmoney for any voucher tied to CCs?

That is correct. Its quite recently implemented. I think last time alrdy got this clause le, just that got bug or what that allow usage of qpts/qmoney.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw quube coins for 10% off......anyone started using this new platform?

In short no. The prices there was quite good, and if you get 100 coins, you get 10% off. Originally I wanted to buy a graphic card there, but decided not to. The reason is because, if buy the coins there and seller play punk and cancel your order, you will be stuck with all the coins in there.

kenplicity

Reaction score
Tried comparing prices for similar item. A lot more expensive because Quube using USD rate and cannot use cart coupon.

but the Q coin u gotten from there , the daily roulette will last forever, unlike the qoo10 point.

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw quube coins for 10% off......anyone started using this new platform?

So far only use the Daily Roulette and there was a 100 qpoints to exchange for 10 quube which I did. But other then that not going to change real money to it.

Of course qoo10 claims it be cheaper to buy through Quube since there is like no fees but some sellers have just marked their prices to be roughly what it cost in the regular qoo10 stores. Just that on first look the quube pricing seems to make it look cheaper until you manually convert it back to SGD at their 1 quube to SGD1.38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.