Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far only use the Daily Roulette and there was a 100 qpoints to exchange for 10 quube which I did. But other then that not going to change real money to it.

Of course qoo10 claims it be cheaper to buy through Quube since there is like no fees but some sellers have just marked their prices to be roughly what it cost in the regular qoo10 stores. Just that on first look the quube pricing seems to make it look cheaper until you manually convert it back to SGD at their 1 quube to SGD1.38

Hi, where to find this? Thanks in advance.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its at qcube app, qlounge. And its 100mmq to 1qcoin, although 100mmq = 100qpoints = $1. But it only accept mmq.

Thanks.

But what eddy2099sg mentioned was 100 qpoints to exchange for 10 quube.

This mmq in QuuBe is not same as those in Qoo10

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far only use the Daily Roulette and there was a 100 qpoints to exchange for 10 quube which I did. But other then that not going to change real money to it.

Of course qoo10 claims it be cheaper to buy through Quube since there is like no fees but some sellers have just marked their prices to be roughly what it cost in the regular qoo10 stores. Just that on first look the quube pricing seems to make it look cheaper until you manually convert it back to SGD at their 1 quube to SGD1.38

Viewing on quube app, every listing has the listed q-coin price and approximate SGD$ price after conversion. 10 out of 10 items i compare between qoo10 and quube its cheaper on quube just based on listed price. However, since quube cant use site coupon or qpoints to further offset, the eventual cost is still cheaper when purchase from qoo10. Quube only good for getting items for free when you have accumulated sufficient coins from the roulette spin.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Mmq in quube and qoo10/live10 are not transferable though. Cant rmb if its 10 or 1 qcoins since i haven reach 100mmq for exchange yet.

Joseph99

Reaction score

where to find the Daily Roulette for Quube ? tia.

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

The 20 mamemons to 10 qcoins exchange was at one of the banner in live10 app. Saw it for few weeks, now no more.

blusky

Reaction score
Possible coupons for 1 - 3 Feb 2019:

$10 off $60 coupon

$50 off $300 coupon

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In short no. The prices there was quite good, and if you get 100 coins, you get 10% off. Originally I wanted to buy a graphic card there, but decided not to. The reason is because, if buy the coins there and seller play punk and cancel your order, you will be stuck with all the coins in there.

Yes, that's a valid cause for concern.

For me, I'm just looking to accumulate the coins from daily wheel of fortune and then use those coins to buy. Currently accumulated 26 coins liao.

Too bad I started the wheel of fortune late, so won't get the last bonus of 10 coins.

aero_sg

Reaction score
Anybody bought Xiaomi vacuum and brought overseas as gift? I think need to hand carry due to battery, would there be any problem when passing security?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody bought Xiaomi vacuum and brought overseas as gift? I think need to hand carry due to battery, would there be any problem when passing security?

Why buy Xiaomi in Singapore just to bring it back to China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.