Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium87

Reaction score
I am referring to the controller listing. You cant use any cart coupon on daily sale/time sale discount listing. That $89 controller would be a daily sale/time sale listing if its not a 50% discount listing.

ah okay, didn't know about it

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
i got other stuff to buy also, could hit 300 spending easily for the 50 dollars voucher
You can only use voucher for eligible items. So if you mix time sale items with group buy items, only the cost of the group buy items will be counted towards the use of voucher. So no use for you to mix them in the same order. It would be the same as you order them separately.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

blusky

Reaction score
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Special/Special.aspx?sid=909 (non-referral link)

0201_coupon_tcs_re.v_2.png

kenplicity

Reaction score
3D-Secure auth failed

I encountered this error when making payment with singtel dash virtual card.

Anyone encounter before?

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi bros, I bought a dyson v10 during the quube promo and deduced it's sold by SG Elect Shop.
Anyone bought from here and can advise on track record and their 2-yr warranty which they claim? I cant seem to find their physical shop with this name unless of cos they use another store name 😅 Tia for any leads u can help me with!

Is your status shipped already? Seems like it’s preparing for shipment status for the last few days

Cystalprism

Reaction score
Anyone got blocked from using coupon before?

My order was marked as suspicious, cancelled and refunded after I tried using the coupon. Coupon was also blocked from usage for my account. Didn't have any multiple accounts and any form of abuse also. Am extremely puzzled why this happened. Anyone have such encounters before and able to rectify it through their CSO?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My order was marked as suspicious, cancelled and refunded after I tried using the coupon. Coupon was also blocked from usage for my account. Didn't have any multiple accounts and any form of abuse also. Am extremely puzzled why this happened. Anyone have such encounters before and able to rectify it through their CSO?

Just go make a new acct.

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Then contact customer service...

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will do that if they can't reverted the decision

Yes I have contacted the CSO. Just wanted to see if anyone have such encounter as well.

Its a friday, they usually either give u template reply or go unanswered for long time. And they end work at 6pm and will reply on monday.

Highly recommend to just make new acct. If item oos, u also cant blame cso. And do find another seller if needed.

kenplicity

Reaction score
Group Buy Proceeding

Anyone's order under
Group Buy Proceeding before?

how it will t release QR voucher to collect the item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.