Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin_85

Reaction score
Juz bought a nintendo switch under group buy ytd however status is still "group buy proceeding"... Any idea when can i get the e-voucher.. Hope to get it b4 cny

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Juz bought a nintendo switch under group buy ytd however status is still "group buy proceeding"... Any idea when can i get the e-voucher.. Hope to get it b4 cny
Are you using the $58 coupon the 2nd time? It might get cancelled based on my experience.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you using the $58 coupon the 2nd time? It might get cancelled based on my experience.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
If got q money stuck in the account that got bl because of second usage... Gg

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
If got q money stuck in the account that got bl because of second usage... Gg

I don't dare to buy gc nowadays given how qoo10 blocks accounts easily.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
last week, ur order cancelled, got kena bl?
Nope. Still can order this week. Just that when I tried to use the $58 coupon the 2nd time, the status is shipping requesting. The first order is fine. My guess is my 2nd order is probably gonna get cancelled.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What u buying? I don't know what to buy

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyar just wait and see before jumping to conclusions that qoo10 cancelling orders/blocking accounts etc. Its the wkends and its near CNY. Maybe order approval takes longer. One time i ordered xiaomi smartphone and opted for self collection but they didnt issue me e-ticket until 2 days later, and this was after i emailed qoo10 to ask wtf was going on.

I have been holding 2 accounts since gmarket days and transferring coupons and gift cards to and fro without any issues. Unless you are engaging in some serious shaddy practice that contravenes their terms of use, they wont suka suka just anyhow ban your accounts one. Ultimately they still want you to spend money on their platform.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. Still can order this week. Just that when I tried to use the $58 coupon the 2nd time, the status is shipping requesting. The first order is fine. My guess is my 2nd order is probably gonna get cancelled.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

guess u re right...gc not worth the risks.

friday a lot of inventory re-shuffle, so i guess most orders got cancelled.

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guess u re right...gc not worth the risks.

friday a lot of inventory re-shuffle, so i guess most orders got cancelled.

I feel the savings from the GC is too small to worth taking the risk nowadays. I rather settle in cash/ card, and at least if they do cancel the order, I get the money back. In case they BL you, you don't have to worry about $$ getting stuck in the account.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Aiyar just wait and see before jumping to conclusions that qoo10 cancelling orders/blocking accounts etc. Its the wkends and its near CNY. Maybe order approval takes longer. One time i ordered xiaomi smartphone and opted for self collection but they didnt issue me e-ticket until 2 days later, and this was after i emailed qoo10 to ask wtf was going on.

I have been holding 2 accounts since gmarket days and transferring coupons and gift cards to and fro without any issues. Unless you are engaging in some serious shaddy practice that contravenes their terms of use, they wont suka suka just anyhow ban your accounts one. Ultimately they still want you to spend money on their platform.
My guess is nowadays when you use the same coupon more than once, it will automatically required manual approval for the 2nd order onwards. The first order gets instant approval. Of course that's my guess.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.