Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

timothybo

Reaction score
Just tried to grab the $58 coupon and it ask for mobile number confirmation. Yesterday grab no issue. Anyone same?

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Just tried to grab the $58 coupon and it ask for mobile number confirmation. Yesterday grab no issue. Anyone same?
Nowadays qoo10 requires each account to be linked to a mobile number. Once you input a mobile number which is not used in any other account, they will not ask again.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

blusky

Reaction score
mweJXmn.jpg

al3IbCh.jpg

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suspect that they selling data.

If so scared then pls stop using their site and app entirely. Your contact no. and delivery address are stored on their system all along. If they want to mine and sell off your data they could have done so, or probably already done so long time ago. Dont have to wait till now and introduce this stupid verification system as a pretense to mine and sell your data:s22:.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
If so scared then pls stop using their site and app entirely. Your contact no. and delivery address are stored on their system all along. If they want to mine and sell off your data they could have done so, or probably already done so long time ago. Dont have to wait till now and introduce this stupid verification system as a pretense to mine and sell your data:s22:.

Suspect only. Never say confirm.
SL.

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suspect that they selling data.
All online purchases are logged and stored.
shopee, qoo10, lazada, aliexpress, zalora, amazon, carousell, cc statement, etc.

It is very difficult if not impossible to delete.

Last edited:

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They sell cheap to log data and at the same time, lower the sales at brick and mortar shops. Who so good give the masses money to spend. :vijayadmin:

Elysium87

Reaction score

haha yea, if so scare, don't even use stuff like facebook, whatsapp and etc. just use nokia 2210.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha yea, if so scare, don't even use stuff like facebook, whatsapp and etc. just use nokia 2210.

LOL if so paranoid then the simplest way is to not use the site. If want to use then just gotta live with certain compromises. But really, the safest method is to stay off the internet entirely and go live inside a cave with a tin foil hat:s13:.

Elysium87

Reaction score
currently my motherboard b450-f gaming does not have a bluetooth in it, anyone know what accessories should i buy to add on to my PC?

Jon988

Reaction score
Xbox one S 1TB + Forza Horizon 4 for $263 worth it?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6000 using GAGT

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel so sad not being able to find anything worth buying with these couponsn

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel so sad not being able to find anything worth buying with these couponsn

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT
Why so? If you don't need anything, then don't waste you money forcing yourself to use the coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.