Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, the q10 'receipts' are ridiculously amateurish, but unfortunately, tats all you will be getting. Tats y some ppls will get the shop to stamp the receipt w their company stamp when they collect the items, esp for the more exp items.

Oh lol. I go find and also stunned. Purchase description didn't even write what is being bought, unless click again, but then heading become payment details :s22:

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This weekend $8 off $50. Tomorrow $8 off $40 sure make people dulan

And u know what’s worst? I clicked on the $8 off $40 coupon. But it only gave me $5. Wth

qG2oum2.jpg

15FU2ZW.jpg

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh lol. I go find and also stunned. Purchase description didn't even write what is being bought, unless click again, but then heading become payment details :s22:

Best to save and/or print both out. Besides, i do receive feedback that some distro dun accept these type of receipt for RMA. Best is still to head down to self collect, at least can try get a handwritten receipt from shop.

kenplicity

Reaction score
Best to save and/or print both out. Besides, i do receive feedback that some distro dun accept these type of receipt for RMA. Best is still to head down to self collect, at least can try get a handwritten receipt from shop.

which dirtro doesnt accept?

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 these days getting ridiculous. Must keep chasing CS if not nothing will be done

Last time already like this, I purchased a tv from Qoo and delivery was pending for nearly 2 months , cso say they sent a chaser email to the seller but every time I call in the new cso doesn’t know what the previous 1 did cos no record.
Until I buay tahan went to the store and demanded they cancel the bloody order cos the assistant on the phone also say don’t know what to do

Last edited:

kenplicity

Reaction score
visa check out failed when buying gift card

Anyone encountered before?

Order has been failed.
Please see the reason at the below.

ErrorCode : B
Reason : Transaction Declined - Contact the Bank

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Anyone encountered before?

Order has been failed.
Please see the reason at the below.

ErrorCode : B
Reason : Transaction Declined - Contact the Bank

Try using a different card. If still cannot, tat means your account got prob.

Can try contacting q10 CS, but they will probably tell you 'oh, there is nothing wrong on our side, pls check with your bank' n your bank will probably said 'oh, there is nothing wrong your card, pls check w the merchant'.

Happened to me b4. There is nothing wrong w the card cos i can still use it, just not for q10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.