Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkaung2000

Reaction score
1 only. Did it with 1st clone account. Got cancelled. Tried to do with other clones and all got blocked from using. Used my main to order, got cancelled again. Not sure why...i only intended to buy 1 item also cannot. Not like I spamming multiple coupons

Sent from A Person Who Spent Hours Researching Geneco So You Don't Have To! Pm Me For More Details! using GAGT

ip blocked . all my accounts also kanna.

doesn't matter what you buy .they just wanna fart you lol
What did you do, man?

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What did you do, man?

Just Buying their timesale stuff and qoo10 vouchers. Not exploiting coupon nor mastercard ,etc .

Still blacklisted ... Wth .

They really trying to force you make more accounts for no reason.

Really is bunch of dixxheads.

KYLee

Reaction score
anyone used your POSB everyday card to purchase qoo10 items >$200 and went for the 6 months interest free installment plan? is there any surcharge to it?

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone used your POSB everyday card to purchase qoo10 items >$200 and went for the 6 months interest free installment plan? is there any surcharge to it?

Not directly. But no surcharge.

I use it to buy Vouchers, earn 2.5% then select the 6 months option....works so far...

KYLee

Reaction score
Not directly. But no surcharge.

I use it to buy Vouchers, earn 2.5% then select the 6 months option....works so far...

Buy the $100 one that can save 3%? like $1000 worth of voucher, only pay $980 + u use 6 months installment? can save more indeed... :s13:

crazycardriver

Master Member
Reaction score
Nowadays anyhow send coupon also can tio ban. Really no brains Qoo10. You allow people to send coupon then after sending you ban

blusky

Reaction score
Possible coupon for 25 - 26 Mar 2019:

$6 off $40 coupon

Heard coupon for this weekend will be out of this world.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Possible coupon for 25 - 26 Mar 2019:

$6 off $40 coupon

Heard coupon for this weekend will be out of this world.

Means we will have to be "out of this world" too in order to use it? Don't wanna die so soon for a few coupons sake...

Jes' kidding..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.