Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexusIS

Reaction score
Just checking anyone knows how to unsubscribe from qoo10 marketing email. Can't seem to unsubscribe directly from their email, unlike other marketing emails where I can subscribe directly by clicking unsubscribe link.

Very Sian with qoo10, keep Canna spam 2-3 times on a daily basis as forgot login password, having switched to shopee quite a while already.

Omg ..., me too, can’t find a way to unsubscribe it. Haha.

Unsubscribe every marketing email at start of this year but find it funny that qoo10 is the only one that makes it so tough to unsubscribe marketing email. And on top of making it harder than the rest, they do spam like crazy.

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
Omg ..., me too, can’t find a way to unsubscribe it. Haha.

Unsubscribe every marketing email at start of this year but find it funny that qoo10 is the only one that makes it so tough to unsubscribe marketing email. And on top of making it harder than the rest, they do spam like crazy.

Go to your Additional Info then click "I don’t want to subscribe"

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried to buy the QCoins using the UOB Visa and tried to follow the instruction but it appears the UOB Pay in Installment (0%) is not selectable. Anyways got it with the 5% off so not too bad.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The roulette is no longer available, both on the app as well as on the website?

Can't be. I'm still spinning the roulette for Quube, Live10 (pay 1 mameq) and Qoo10 app this morning.

Posted from PCWX using ...
On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! 💪💪💪!!!

Reaction score
Hi guys. What’s the best coupon for $500+ purchase? Any upcoming ones besides the vip coupon?

If anyone has a $50 off $400 vip coupon to spare, pls PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't be. I'm still spinning the roulette for Quube, Live10 (pay 1 mameq) and Qoo10 app this morning.

I cannot find it yesterday too, but today it's back. Strange

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cannot find it yesterday too, but today it's back. Strange

Good, continue to huat.

Now easier to find actually. Just click on the giftbox icon on the bottom of the screen and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.