Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrboys

Reaction score
huh? I try my luck to claim $50, and it says fully redeemed @ 12:06am

10,000 coupons for grabs. I call this BS.

sauron32

Reaction score
No $100 coupon. Then the remaining coupons so fast fully redeemed. More and more like lazada liao. So stingy with discount coupons.

Then the smartphone sellers start adjusting the price upwards in anticipation of the coupons... wah lao eh... How is this the greatest sale ever?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

mrboys

Reaction score
Anyone has a $50 for min $400 spend coupon to spare. I have a $30 for min $200 spend to trade.

PM me...

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On Mobile show Fully Redeemed when tried.
On PC show "Sorry..You have already claimed this Super Sale coupon" :s22:

Smallsweetz

Reaction score
On Mobile show Fully Redeemed when tried.
On PC show "Sorry..You have already claimed this Super Sale coupon" :s22:

Really cannot make it. I have two accounts, 1st account told me all coupons "fully redeemed" at 2am. Then I tried the 2nd account and managed to collect 1 coupon.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you all get the coupon code for sharing?

send it as a gift to your email then view your email as the coupon code will be there.

you can paste the code here if you don't have anyone in particular to send to, otherwise ask the person to pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.