Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

saddams wife

Reaction score
Bros. The TnC indicates that the coupon is valid for 24 hours . However, upon redemption , the actual coupon is valid for 3 days. So which is correct?

monoblue

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the instruction!

send it as a gift to your email then view your email as the coupon code will be there.

you can paste the code here if you don't have anyone in particular to send to, otherwise ask the person to pm you.

sp0inK

Reaction score
is it possible to pay for something in partial using all my qcoin then the remaining amount pay by credit card?

urutoraman

Reaction score
is it possible to pay for something in partial using all my qcoin then the remaining amount pay by credit card?

No, qcoin or credit card is on the same last level of payment. You can only select one option. Before that, you can use qpoints or/and qmoney to offset your order amount.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who did not get the supersale coupons can try now. I could not get ytd but managed to get after midnight

ch1234

Reaction score
I have 2 X $30 off $200 expire today and 30th sept. Who want pls PM me. Dunno how to share via code. Only can send as gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.