Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

tweeety

Reaction score
any 1 receive the msg to verify ID to upgrade the spending limit?

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to try out pick locker self collection for the 1st time. Ordered a 80cm x 40cm mouse mat on qoo10. Well within the max allowed dimensions of up to 140cm. But for some unknown reasons, the order got diverted to doorstep delivery instead. Pretty sure its not due to the lockers overbooked and unavailable. Starting to think all these lockers are white elephant if can't even allow such a small package and hardly any lockers are being used. Not like we need them to being with when there is already plenty of Popstation lockers around.
80cm is long, only limited lockers available at larger sizes. HDB locations generally have fewer large lockers.

ECyClone

Reaction score
CSO calculation: (Item cost + shipping fee) - (cart coupon + delivery coupon) - qpoints used - shipping fees = amount payable

Quoted my earlier post, did you use the delivery coupon issued from roulette to get free shipping?
Didn't use delivery coupon, it's free shipping above $60 purchase. So did not consider that in my calculation. It takes few ding dong to actually get an direct answer from the CS (as usual). :sleep:

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't use delivery coupon, it's free shipping above $60 purchase. So did not consider that in my calculation. It takes few ding dong to actually get an direct answer from the CS (as usual).
:sleep:

So you mean that 3.99 is the free qexpress after 60? Why is this figure being double counted

ECyClone

Reaction score
So you mean that 3.99 is the free qexpress after 60? Why is this figure being double counted
CSO calculation: (Item cost + shipping fee) - (cart coupon + delivery coupon) - qpoints used - shipping fees = amount payable

Quoted my earlier post, did you use the delivery coupon issued from roulette to get free shipping?
Ya. $3.99 is the free delivery above $60. I also see it as "double count". Anyway...

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't use delivery coupon, it's free shipping above $60 purchase. So did not consider that in my calculation. It takes few ding dong to actually get an direct answer from the CS (as usual). :sleep:
Hmmm then something is wrong if you never used delivery coupon.

freshvibes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to try out pick locker self collection for the 1st time. Ordered a 80cm x 40cm mouse mat on qoo10. Well within the max allowed dimensions of up to 140cm. But for some unknown reasons, the order got diverted to doorstep delivery instead. Pretty sure its not due to the lockers overbooked and unavailable. Starting to think all these lockers are white elephant if can't even allow such a small package and hardly any lockers are being used. Not like we need them to being with when there is already plenty of Popstation lockers around.
The mouse mat is rolled up right? It should be able to fit in those lockers since some of them are quite big.

Feel like using the pick locker self collection too but I may consider about it now with what you have mentioned.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The mouse mat is rolled up right? It should be able to fit in those lockers since some of them are quite big.

Feel like using the pick locker self collection too but I may consider about it now with what you have mentioned.
Yes rolled up and packed in a paper poly mailer so flexible enough if they want to fit it diagonally inside the locker. One thing i noticed the dimensions of max up to 140 cm width, length or height stated on qoo10 don't seem to tally with the locker size guide published on Pick's website.

On qoo10
m3RH7Yh.jpg

Pick's size guide
mvEYbkv.jpg

Qoo10 is currently the only local e-commerce platform making use of the pick lockers. I wonder whats the booking/takeup rate to justify having this system of lockers exist in the first place.

Anybody

Reaction score
Yes rolled up and packed in a paper poly mailer so flexible enough if they want to fit it diagonally inside the locker. One thing i noticed the dimensions of max up to 140 cm width, length or height stated on qoo10 don't seem to tally with the locker size guide published on Pick's website.

On qoo10
m3RH7Yh.jpg

Pick's size guide
mvEYbkv.jpg

Qoo10 is currently the only local e-commerce platform making use of the pick lockers. I wonder whats the booking/takeup rate to justify having this system of lockers exist in the first place.

I had no issues with Qoo10 with Pick lockers as option.
10 out of 10 times was delivered, but mine was mostly Small sizes, very lucky for me

Lazada-Ninja van was using them as well.
Theirs is a nightmare for me.
Only 2 out of 10 times will be delivered to Pick Lockers, the rest will require me to choose another pickup location.
Seriously waste of time. I guess maybe they don't want to pay 'extra' since they had a lot of ninja points around.
Just saw Lazada had already removed the Pick Lockers as pick up point, which is good :p

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kenna b4. Become home delivery instead but they still give the $3 no min voucher.
:o

ECyClone

Reaction score
Quickly go get sth like food item via e-ticket to top up the balance in meeting the cashback min spend amt.
dun get those store pick-up option cause u nid to redeem first be4 the amt showing up under cashback event.
Spent some time communicating with the CS and the cashback event ran out.

ECyClone

Reaction score
did u get a satisfactory answer from CS or still a mystery?
Not really... Anyway... Just need to be mindful when there's a delivery charge in the original calculation.

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using the $3 pick voucher like 30% off $10. :o
Since there's nothing much with free ship.

freshvibes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

On qoo10
m3RH7Yh.jpg

Pick's size guide
mvEYbkv.jpg

Not sure if Qoo10 or Pick network is the one with the wrong details. But from the looks of it, the mouse mat seems to be able to fit into the extra large locker without any problems.

ECyClone

Reaction score
I have a question about cancellation / refund cos this is the first time I encounter.

I have an order of foodstuff from Taiwan, Seller informed me that one of the items is prohibited in Singapore and ask me to to ask for refund and had removed that listing.

I wanted to get my money back fast so I cancelled that item and informed the Seller to process the request immediately. Seller say they will contact CS to get it done. I do not know what is the correct process but after some thoughts, I feel I should not have cancelled the item since I am not at fault. How do you normally do for such situation?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.