Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something wrong with Qoo10?

Order a few items, 1x Quickdelivery 3/12 (5 to 9pm) slot no show and today also no show, status is 'preparing'.
Another item Qprime $1.99 also show scheduled to ship 3/12 but now still no update.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Q0010 is really jiat lat leh… now weekend also no special vouchers
I think they stop doing the voucher thingie so don't compete with shoppee and lazada on those fronts. They still using the membership level couhers + bank voucheres which I found easier to use. Everytime go lazada those sale, those vouchers like vapourize very fast leh......bank vouchers too...

chunxi

Reaction score

Order a few items, 1x Quickdelivery 3/12 (5 to 9pm) slot no show and today also no show, status is 'preparing'.
Another item Qprime $1.99 also show scheduled to ship 3/12 but now still no update.

my qxquick order today came within the timeslot.
sometime is seller problem.

vsvs24

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think they stop doing the voucher thingie so don't compete with shoppee and lazada on those fronts. They still using the membership level couhers + bank voucheres which I found easier to use. Everytime go lazada those sale, those vouchers like vapourize very fast leh......bank vouchers too...
I find shoppee very messy. The vouchers are all over the place. Or maybe I am not familiar.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nth to do with qoo10. this is due to seller......

1. seller ran out of stock
2. couldn't get the delivery slot booking

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find shoppee very messy. The vouchers are all over the place. Or maybe I am not familiar.
not messy, they want users to explore their site. :censored:
u join the shopee telegram, they will list out all the voucher link.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this banner on some of the sellers listings

GxgtXoM.jpg

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i need filler for $0.10 , i tried searching ebook, but need to pay shipping $3.99... any advise ?

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw a popup, Shopback App + link Grabpay buy online voucher gets 5% cashback wor....saw some Qoo10 store credits (is that giftcard?).....

Anyone try sic. Thanks

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
has it happened recently?

i remember back in 2016 i bought a GPU using these coupons, the price was so good that the price is almost same as now
I think nov got no 100 off. oct got 100/500 which is an exception. Sept have a 100 off 900 or so. Thus, im hoping for 100 off in dec.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.