Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

Smallsweetz

Reaction score
Anybody has the experience of buying Qcoins. After bought I tried to top up so can use. But now requesting. The previous few times clicked top up and it is almost instant

I don't know abt Qcoins. But from my recent experience with banned account, if I buy something and it shows, "shipping requesting", it means that it requires qoo10 to manually approve the transaction as the account is under their monitoring. Sometimes the transaction will pass, sometimes it will not. Then what happens to me was, it eventually become a banned account (cannot use coupon, cannot buy time sale items etc).

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know abt Qcoins. But from my recent experience with banned account, if I buy something and it shows, "shipping requesting", it means that it requires qoo10 to manually approve the transaction as the account is under their monitoring. Sometimes the transaction will pass, sometimes it will not. Then what happens to me was, it eventually become a banned account (cannot use coupon, cannot buy time sale items etc).

What did you do to get banned?

Smallsweetz

Reaction score
What did you do to get banned?

I don't know. They didn't provide any reasons. Just one fine day, my transactions went under "shipping requesting". Previously, the transactions will go into "shipping requested" status almost immediately. Maybe i bought too many gift cards. Or have two accounts. So now, I just keep to one account and don't buy gift cards. Hope no more ban

Last edited:

crazycardriver

Master Member
Reaction score
All is good now. Maybe a glitch but the top up is done already

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the qcoin last time can just buy 1.. now is 10

sian.. too much ex already and i dont need 10

eric5001

Reaction score
Eric Leong Zhia Choong sent you a Qoo10 coupon!
https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/MyCoupon/ReceiveCoupon.aspx?cp_code=577F7DHH&jaehuid=2000153892

Sent from OnePlus GM1900 using GAGT

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eric Leong Zhia Choong sent you a Qoo10 coupon!
https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/MyCoupon/ReceiveCoupon.aspx?cp_code=577F7DHH&jaehuid=2000153892

Sent from OnePlus GM1900 using GAGT

thanks Eric!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.