Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually i just look at the posting in the "Shopping Talk" where someone will post whenever there are such. However of late, it is damned troublesome where you need to open using the apps to earn the mameball.
It's in the Qoo10 App, you can choose to wait for the notification during the day and collect around 8 mameball / MameQ, and THEN at evening time launch App, press the big Q on the top left, then scroll down to the tweets and click on every tweet that give the SAME mameball/mameQ so one day can collect 2x. SOMETIMES the evening ones they will detect and say "you already limit......".

The same evening procedure used to be able to do it on the webbrowser, go https://www.qoo10.sg see right side column, scroll down to shopping tweets, typically 8 tweets. But nowadays can only get the mameball and brandmon from there as the mameQ will try to launch the mobile page.....

In addiiton, if you join the telegram MameQfinder https://t.me/qoo10mameq, or scroll to the message panel on the bottom left, there is a guy that daily post a few links that goes collect mameball/mameQ from some pages that don't know where he get from...but a few extras is good

Last edited:

destrier

Reaction score
Just for awareness, the mameq/ball links posted by the guy and those in the telegram chat have referral links embedded in them.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the work he is doing, shld be ok i supposed? At least his links are all legit.
nope. without informing the users/user consent, inserting affiliate link is not ok.
The purpose of affiliate link is use share good deal/good product with review and u get to earn. what he doing is call clickbait. He also edit the url to divert to his landing page.

Somemore, he also use url shortener to collect user data. and COPIED the links here B4 :sneaky:

then i think 1 of qoo10 loophole patched is because of him.

Last edited:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't join. They are mame links or products? If no buy the products related to link he also get rewards ah? :s11: no idea how those work. Sometimes see same product can generate different links

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway, just becareful when using his url shortener........ he may link to malware redirect.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't join. They are mame links or products? If no buy the products related to link he also get rewards ah? :s11: no idea how those work. Sometimes see same product can generate different links
So far, i clicked all linked to mameq and mameballs. Only for mameq, qoo10 added another step to ask us to open the app to receive the mameq.

I also got occassionally use live10 app to check on a thread that posts the mameq links. Not sure if those are affliated links a not.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you click his link he gets 2% fee plus additional 10% if you buy the products he put in the links. just delete all cookies in your browser if you got click his links and do virus scan if you get directed to a malware site.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows if can participate in different cashback event for the same card using the same order (if the period ...overlap)?
Nope.....only the 2x overlapping 'events' buttons will show up but once click either one, the cart is used up. I just done DASH....I used up the Nov 04 one so that I can still go for the 14 Nov one if I want to buy anything....

You thinking of what? Grab + Grab PayLater?

Last edited:

ECyClone

Reaction score
Brandmon ken only take 10 per day :o
Do we need to follow to get the Brandmon? Cos I do see the x available but sometimes when I click in I cannot see the Brandmon, but sometimes it's right on top. Don't know if it's hidden or what.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.