Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u teach moi how to find the coupon code then i copy over...
send to your email and copy the code found in it. remember to pm the person you want to give. don't paste here since it will be taken by unknown person in less than 5 secs.

Cumzilla

Master Member
Reaction score
Be careful of utilizing the shipping coupon for the credit card cashback, mine was short of $0.09 because I was told that the shipping coupon is not a discount for the shipping fee if there is shipping fee included. Even though I met the minimum to get the cashback, the amount included $0.09 of shipping fee, just felt how dirty they are playing this based on the T&Cs.

MastersIT

Reaction score
Be careful of utilizing the shipping coupon for the credit card cashback, mine was short of $0.09 because I was told that the shipping coupon is not a discount for the shipping fee if there is shipping fee included. Even though I met the minimum to get the cashback, the amount included $0.09 of shipping fee, just felt how dirty they are playing this based on the T&Cs.
Which bank credit card is it?
How come the bank can see your Qoo10 payment details whether shipping coupon is applied or not?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if any of you had this experience with Qoo10.

I was trying to buy some stuff just before midnight but by the time I made payment, the sale price has changed.

Bad news is my purchase didn't get through but the amount was charged to my card.

There is no support staff on duty over the weekend for Qoo10 but anybody knows will the charge be refunded?

I don't dare to buy anything now.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if any of you had this experience with Qoo10.

I was trying to buy some stuff just before midnight but by the time I made payment, the sale price has changed.

Bad news is my purchase didn't get through but the amount was charged to my card.

There is no support staff on duty over the weekend for Qoo10 but anybody knows will the charge be refunded?

I don't dare to buy anything now.
this is common.
just wait few working days and the money will bounce back to your bank.

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
I just realized (or maybe none of my purchase ever have such stunt) that certain items @ Qoo10 has the ability to choose what kind of payment (no CC/Paypal/AMEX) allow and disabled q-points and q-money as well!

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Just checking if anyone has collected the 15% discount and $15 discount and have no need for it or the 30% discount? If so, can give me via PM? Thanks a lot

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some 3~6 hours on the same day.
some about 2 days.

max normally up 3 working days so far.
Oh it's strange why such a wide range.

Anyway, I'm happy if my money will be refunded. This time sale thing is really stupid if you happen to buy in between sale blocks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.