Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also want to find out this. I'm not sure if the reward payout will be prorated based on start date or it will be the same as long as you subscribe within that subscription period. I hope it is the latter.

The latter more straightforward bah. If pro rate will have two scenarios, join random date before 20th and after. Will have to know how the calculations works.
A bit apprehensive now though from the way the objective suddenly changed amount :s13:

nomoneynotalk

Reaction score
The latter more straightforward bah. If pro rate will have two scenarios, join random date before 20th and after. Will have to know how the calculations works.
A bit apprehensive now though from the way the objective suddenly changed amount :s13:
If this is the case, then we still have plenty of time to see which WisFarm project potentially gives a higher return by looking at the daily sales and total sales amount under Sales Summary page. Good for us. :sneaky:

The Qoolife Milk Formulae Deals! SEASON 2 and Qoolife Diaper Carton Sale both looks good...(both still open currently)
Milk Season 1 was too successful and ended early after 1 month at 170k sales with 7.12%
Milk Season 2 started on 7 Jun...now already 44k sales...likely to end early as well but not as early as Season 1.

Diaper started on 4 Jun...now already 30k sales...sales not as good as milk...but ok if you wanna diversify....

I invested in Milk Season 1 and huat...so i roll over my coins from Season 1 to Season 2...

My other project birdnest is earn peanuts...lucky only pump 50 coins into that 1...
Yes, you are right. These two WisFarm projects are the best at the moment.

Qoolife Best Deals! SEASON 2
Total Sales = US$41k

Qoolife Diaper Carton Sales!
Total Sales = US$33k

By the way, somehow they deducted US$3.5k sales amount on 23 Jun 2022 for the Milk Season 2. It looks like they can play with the sales figures anyhow they like. :unsure:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If this is the case, then we still have plenty of time to see which WisFarm project potentially gives a higher return by looking at the daily sales and total sales amount under Sales Summary page. Good for us.
:sneaky:
Yes, you are right. These two WisFarm projects are the best at the moment.
Qoolife Best Deals! SEASON 2
Total Sales = US$41k
Qoolife Diaper Carton Sales!
Total Sales = US$33k
By the way, somehow they deducted US$3.5k sales amount on 23 Jun 2022 for the Milk Season 2. It looks like they can play with the sales figures anyhow they like.
:unsure:

Well I not sure which method still though :s13:

It's may be hard to tell which ones are good. The ones you chose have top sales, so they capped the % and raised objective compared to others to lower the potential profit as well as auto stop project when objective reached so you won't get more :s13:
Other variables include whether 100% objective met etc and duration

idiots

Reaction score
Well I not sure which method still though :s13:

It's may be hard to tell which ones are good. The ones you chose have top sales, so they capped the % and raised objective compared to others to lower the potential profit as well as auto stop project when objective reached so you won't get more :s13:
Other variables include whether 100% objective met etc and duration
i believe is pro-rated...else those who join the project early will lose out...
although the reward are capped at 5%, the project will not automatically stop once it reach 5%...
In milk Season 1, after the return reach 5%, the project is only stopped exactly 1 month from project start date. So there is still potential to earn more than the targeted reward...
You can see the same results from the other projects that ended early as well (ie K Food Rhapsody & Oishi Marutai Ramen).

nubula78

Reaction score
0623_event_coupon_SID_WEB_02.png

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i believe is pro-rated...else those who join the project early will lose out...
although the reward are capped at 5%, the project will not automatically stop once it reach 5%...
In milk Season 1, after the return reach 5%, the project is only stopped exactly 1 month from project start date. So there is still potential to earn more than the targeted reward...
You can see the same results from the other projects that ended early as well (ie K Food Rhapsody & Oishi Marutai Ramen).

Well if that's prorate then have to join before those sales day or lose a lot. Only those who tried to invest initially then add on will know :s13:

That's the first few wisfarms, they realised some overshot too much later and shifted goalposts. The other qoo life milk one overshot after one month + and they stopped the project midway, about one month and 10 days.
They are still shifting goalposts silently as they wish. Like k rhas, sub period initially till 21st but not full yet, so extended to 30th.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried...seems that whole purchase must pay with q coins huh if there is no qmoney.

Ya, as mentioned both and nothing else. If no qmoney, have to get either more of it or qcoins to use the initial amount you have on hand. Oh, and the qpoints you have on hand to offset that amount.

KYZT2021

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GG johnson and Johnson taking 1 week to ship out, think go other platform faster

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GG johnson and Johnson taking 1 week to ship out, think go other platform faster
same at shopee, seller's issue. I kena one auto cancellation for my J&J order at Shopee. It was a good offer back then. Pissed! Missed the good offer because seller cannot cope with higher sales volume :o

Maxfusion1999

Reaction score
Any idea how do we cash out the money after we transfer the wisfarm payout to Qubbe?
i can't find any transfer button to cash out to bank account. :unsure:

laztgear

Reaction score
Hi, just to check if purchased gift card said expiry on 30 June 2022. I can still redeem it on 30 jun right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.