Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried from 10am on the dot, only tell me Sorry... my shopping talk app cannot get ice cream, previous event also cannot get... even more suay

Try to uninstall and reinstall the apps to see if it works, or else use another phone to try.

This event is whole day one, I still able to claim it in late evening.

Montoya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried from 10am on the dot, only tell me Sorry... my shopping talk app cannot get ice cream, previous event also cannot get... even more suay

installed the app yesterday evening managed to get the ice cream leh

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haha same problem.. I tot 10k claimed already, then at 11pm I tried with my husband's account and he got it. I was like @&!%#%!

I then tried it again on my own phone and still got the "sorry" message. Then I received 2 SMSes with the voucher code BUT no etickets. Wth...

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh well...since you posted openly, probly wont last for long now :s13:

Got notified from my mobile xperia lounge app on this deal, so that was what I tot at first, can only redeem from mobile, but then saw got url and I sic it here. Took it down after a while (sony spies :D) as 1 bro had warned me over PM, expected flurries of PMs for the link, but no leh after that only 1 bro PM for the link. :s22:

Qoo10 still ok . lazada spies even worst react super fast . No life one I tell you.

Relying on hwz to correct site bugs is kind of pathetic:s13: .

Might as well hire us cheaper lol .

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha same problem.. I tot 10k claimed already, then at 11pm I tried with my husband's account and he got it. I was like @&!%#%!

I then tried it again on my own phone and still got the "sorry" message. Then I received 2 SMSes with the voucher code BUT no etickets. Wth...

Logout and login no use.. Reinstalled also no use.. *shakes head*

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried uninstall/install shopping talk, install on another phone also same, the ice cream just say Sorry for my account...

First time download shopping talk suppose to get 2 cones also, I redeem already get notification, but never get eticket...

They must hate my account even though i keep buying stuff on qoo10 :s22:

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
http://list.qoo10.sg/sp/1888
0917_peak_1920.jpg

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried uninstall/install shopping talk, install on another phone also same, the ice cream just say Sorry for my account...

First time download shopping talk suppose to get 2 cones also, I redeem already get notification, but never get eticket...

They must hate my account even though i keep buying stuff on qoo10 :s22:

Haha same problem lor. Wonder why. I've been sending them many queries to ask for assistance, and they've mostly been helpful. But if you miss any events or redemptions, they usually just tell you sorry for the problem, it has been fixed now, please try again. And if the redemption period has ended then too bad for you haha.

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok maybe did I over-claim ice cream .... I can't get any today lol .

Either its a bug or they banned me haha .

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pardon my ignorance, what is this actually? reviews got ppl mentioned about the item :s11:

i have no idea too. but now that seller remove that item liao. cannot use as fillers liao.

i would assume for buyers to do top up for item or shipping fee bah.

aaak5w.png

basically free money for the seller in my case. but to me ok la, since i got nothing to buy liao. just want to quickly make payment :s13:

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to install the apps on my MIL's phone so she can bring her grandson go and eat free ice cream, but with all these bugs in qoo10 apps, I shudder to think of what might happen daily when I get home if she encounters any problems using the app cause she's not IT/mobile savvy and I already have so many issues when I know what I'm doing. I think better keep my big mouth to myself lol.. :s22:

acidcrash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I just keep on clicking on the mobile several times..in the end I got 10 cones.. Hahaah.. Love the bugs

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sent a query to them at 10.05am just now with a screenshot of my 10.01am "sorry" message and asked why other ppl can claim after me but I cannot.

Their reply to me as received 20mins ago "Dear customer, good day to you. As checked you did not receive because its already over 10000 winners already. Thank you."

Such lies. :frus:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.