Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I give the e-ticket to my colleague but cannot claim ley, no button to click one

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like no more liao sobs, my internet is so slow by the time it finally loaded it tells me sorry no more. :(

Internet problem? I used shopping talk app too claim at around 12pm using 3g still available

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i assume the e-ticket's sent to your colleague's email ?

if so, he/she needs to scan the qr code in the e-ticket's email.

Confirm can work? i have 92 e-tickets. Maybe will print out the e-tickets and give to passerby outside mac. :o

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirm can work? i have 92 e-tickets. Maybe will print out the e-tickets and give to passerby outside mac. :o

I was only aiming for 1 ice cream per day for 2 mths .

I met my match :s22:. Diabetes is coming for you XD.

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the ice cream i claim by jus showing the ticket, but the auntie manning the counter say no nd to click use or wat jus see can liao. so can use many times. i paiseh to claim my 20 cones sia :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.