/r/SG : Are we doing enough to combat misinformation, more specifically those coming from China?

kallangfishing

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you Chinese wumaos actually believe in your own lies and propaganda? U mean this is not just you knowing you talkin shite to try to dupe others? You seriously think Taiwanese want to give up their lifestyle and civil rights and be part of frigging wormland? You really believed this? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: “Well-being” omggggggg
U sound so triggered...

This isnt the place for u, Mar 2021 guy from another forum :s13: here we dun have a habit to troll to an overt extent like u...

idiosyncrasy

Reaction score
The fact that Taiwan is free and has its own military and even elected president :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: is really the biggest slap on the face on China and all the paid wumaos super funny. So much for “rising power”. Power failure maybe
Funny you should mention power failure

shows you are in touch with contemporary Taiwan.

LOL

GoodBetterBest

Reaction score
So have you read the IBA China tribunal ruling that China harvests the organs of its critics that I educated you about ?

Are you still playing pretending , ohh I mean playing the role of the wide-eyed “neutral guy” that just strolled in without intent who “looks at both sides”, because every country in the world is harvesting organs of dissidents and committing genocide this right? China just another normal country so we must equalize it with the systems of the west, and “look at both sides”.

I didn't even say I support China or the West... I just say listen to both side. Then people will interpret it as supporting so and so...

enigmastar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many wumao running around in this thread lolol. After one man think unbanned all come up Liao but too bad stewpig still banned
Seems like they activated the whole brigade to defend their positions that there are no Ccp propaganda activity in Singapore. This thread must be damaging to their agenda here.

But everyone know the wumaos is at work here. From Dickson to the professor who got kicked out of Singapore , anyone who can read the news will know the truth. I pity the wumaos who are deployed to hide this fact.

Uno_Hu

Reaction score
So have you read the IBA China tribunal ruling that China harvests the organs of its critics that I educated you about ?

Are you still playing pretending , ohh I mean playing the role of the wide-eyed “neutral guy” that just strolled in without intent who “looks at both sides”, because every country in the world is harvesting organs of dissidents and committing genocide this right? China just another normal country so we must equalize it with the systems of the west, and “look at both sides”.
You must have been either unconscious during all these times or you are part of the Falungong movement to smear China and demonize this great nation.
Regurgitating the same old boring mainstream message of HATE is not getting the effect you desired, fortunately....we are a nation of educated people.

Uno_Hu

Reaction score
TS, you're too intellectually weak to question the narrative spoon set to you such as this thread where you started.
Perhaps you should ask the reverse such as "

Are we doing enough to combat misinformation, more specifically those coming from the CIA and its western allies?​

How about this person whom you can call Dad or Papa....maybe it is not even a person, many, even americans call it the pig.

Last edited:

zoossh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the good old times, open offenders will have a pistol directly on their temple and directly executed on the ground, that will be the most effective

for those who relied on a proper legal system, all of such people will be arrested, investigated, trialed and sentence to death

right now dun say arrest by mata, even ban in forum did not occur for most

really is far from enough

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
"lie cheat steal" is american phrase ... the 3 words are arranged in this manner ... they don't say "steal cheat lie "
only specific country people never watch wwe then pretend they "caught" pompeo said something

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You must have been either unconscious during all these times or you are part of the Falungong movement to smear China and demonize this great nation.
Regurgitating the same old boring mainstream message of HATE is not getting the effect you desired, fortunately....we are a nation of educated people.
TS, you're too intellectually weak to question the narrative spoon set to you such as this thread where you started.
Perhaps you should ask the reverse such as "

Are we doing enough to combat misinformation, more specifically those coming from the CIA and its western allies?​

How about this person whom you can call Dad or Papa....maybe it is not even a person, many, even americans call it the pig.

Wait, where do I see this style of posts before...

happygenius

Reaction score
U sound so triggered...

This isnt the place for u, Mar 2021 guy from another forum :s13: here we dun have a habit to troll to an overt extent like u...
How am I triggered? Cuz I’m laughing at China? Even tho I hate China I have no skin in the game whereas you’re fighting for your non existent dignity. If it doesn’t trigger you, you won’t reply this liao.

happygenius

Reaction score
"lie cheat steal" is american phrase ... the 3 words are arranged in this manner ... they don't say "steal cheat lie "
only specific country people never watch wwe then pretend they "caught" pompeo said something

wumaos only watch ping pong match.

diablodestroyer

Reaction score
Amdk! Ccpib must listen to amdk! Hahahahaha! Cannot argue your point must use ang mo power liao ahahah

idiosyncrasy

Reaction score

It’s even captured in a video and yet you can “pretend” to not see…

wow

diablodestroyer

Reaction score
I am amdk supporter so even though u ccpib I have to like your post! Hahahahahaha always knew we are same kind!

happygenius

Reaction score
What’s your proof that Chris Chappel is a falungong practitioner? Are you his gay bf to know this?

What has this hilarious claim about Chris Chappel’s recreational/exercise/“religious” :ROFLMAO: activity got to do with the IBA ruling? IBA is the INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION THE GLOBAL VOICE OF THE LEGAL PROFESSION.

Oh I’ll show everyone the news again.

happygenius

Reaction score
Seems like they activated the whole brigade to defend their positions that there are no Ccp propaganda activity in Singapore. This thread must be damaging to their agenda here.

But everyone know the wumaos is at work here. From Dickson to the professor who got kicked out of Singapore , anyone who can read the news will know the truth. I pity the wumaos who are deployed to hide this fact.
You dunno meh? Even our 症腐 knows.
They’re definitely being watched.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.