/r/SG : Are we doing enough to combat misinformation, more specifically those coming from China?

Reaction score
I tot this guy, earlier the tiongkias share stories about him like very satki, ventures fail, never say die attitude, venture again, fail, finally found the country (China) that loves him and he keeping shouting he loves China? Tot his country was like Kazakhstan bordering China so he learn Chinese early. How come now the POB ish Hollywood? :D
Or maybe I remember wrong person.
How come our CCPIB work so hard, but not get treated as well as them ah... paging for CCPIBs... those who are looking in this thread... can share with us your views? Maybe he is more talented then you guys? i mean whats the difference?

cal127

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same as that Daniel Drumbill one of the few prominent white useful idiots shilling for CPC living in China. Drumming on works of Grunfeld and Sautman for those interested, both of whom with questionable credibility downplaying Mao's atrocities. :s13:

Reaction score
wow, this comment shows how mountain tortoise/racist you are. Ang moh also have their own choice on what they want to do in their lifes.

Go find a MNC in china, be it is it China or not. You will find many white people, or people from all around the world voluntarily working in China
Paid well + treated well, get girls easily. Why not?

If you ask me to work in TW or China or JP/KR or AMDK country, ill pick TW/China hands down every time.
Actually all things equal, i dun mind going to the country of Taiwan to live since its nice and large and peaceful. Aussie also can... but if i am white skin, i tink maybe i go China will be good, just enjoy life, maybe go youtube shill a bit, even script write for me liao and can just do whatever i want and earn tons more then the people there

Begonia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come our CCPIB work so hard, but not get treated as well as them ah... paging for CCPIBs... those who are looking in this thread... can share with us your views? Maybe he is more talented then you guys? i mean whats the difference?
Dun hurt our edmw tiongkias anymore.

It is as they feared: even CCP finds AMDK more useful than our gan bo yong tiongkias.

Reaction score
How can we combat misinformation about China?
First of all, be aware that there are people who are paid to shill and spread misinformation about China, but there are also silly people who are doing it for free....

But one of their favorite signs is that they love to suddenly call anyone who call them out as AMDK worshippers and things to that effect even if you or the topic has totally nothing to do with western countries. They also love to do name calling and to throw insults

There are some who are know to start threads with clearly wrong titles. So to combat these, first ensure that their sources are credible or at least from a varied source. Sources such as Globaltimes are totally trash and you can discount immediately, but if you like to see how CCP spreads their propaganda you can go read that because it shows you how you can twist everything to praise the great ccp party :D

Chiong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually all things equal, i dun mind going to the country of Taiwan to live since its nice and large and peaceful. Aussie also can... but if i am white skin, i tink maybe i go China will be good, just enjoy life, maybe go youtube shill a bit, even script write for me liao and can just do whatever i want and earn tons more then the people there
actually white ppl enjoy the best privileges in china

many stories from advchina
remember 1 personal story from laowhy86 when his position at school was made redundant, had little to no classes (basically a freeloader for a year) all because they were "afraid" of firing him :s13:

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
First of all, be aware that there are people who are paid to shill and spread misinformation about China, but there are also silly people who are doing it for free....

But one of their favorite signs is that they love to suddenly call anyone who call them out as AMDK worshippers and things to that effect even if you or the topic has totally nothing to do with western countries. They also love to do name calling and to throw insults

There are some who are know to start threads with clearly wrong titles. So to combat these, first ensure that their sources are credible or at least from a varied source. Sources such as Globaltimes are totally trash and you can discount immediately, but if you like to see how CCP spreads their propaganda you can go read that because it shows you how you can twist everything to praise the great ccp party :D
How can we combat misinformation about China?
Those accounts are definitely Chinese, aint local. Already there’s one account who couldn’t take the resistance to China, and actually complained to the Chinese embassy a foreign entity about EDMW. A few other accounts wax lyrical about “victories” of the Chicoms communists over the democratic and free world, harked from an era when our own country was hunting them down and throwing them in prison indefinitely. There’s absolutely zero chance that those accounts are locals. Add to the fact that since 2000, we have taken in chicom imports in sizable numbers and some even got to NS age.

The threat to our national security is real.

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score

lol, its still tons of effort and networking to get there.

Nothing is easy. if so easy, everyone is millionaire liao loh

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
You don’t want to go there. It is a dump.
Those white monkeys are criminals back home.

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
Same as that Daniel Drumbill one of the few prominent white useful idiots shilling for CPC living in China. Drumming on works of Grunfeld and Sautman for those interested, both of whom with questionable credibility downplaying Mao's atrocities. :s13:
There’s an actual name for the white paid shills of China “white monkey”. Super funny. :ROFLMAO:

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
wow, this comment shows how mountain tortoise/racist you are. Ang moh also have their own choice on what they want to do in their lifes.

Go find a MNC in china, be it is it China or not. You will find many white people, or people from all around the world voluntarily working in China
Paid well + treated well, get girls easily. Why not?

If you ask me to work in TW or China or JP/KR or AMDK country, ill pick TW/China hands down every time.
Why you put TW/China, like they are equal? What a gross insult to TW.

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes! Really like how the US troops advanced behind back to the 38th parallel and announced total victory and how they totally installed a communist regime after Vietnam war.

And after using overwhelming technology over their opponent some more.

Wow… so much winning
So your gross disgusting country managed to “win” enough to create a North Korea today and make 24 million people lives a living hell. Good job good job that’s your achievement you are so proud of. Come come I clap for you pariah and force of all that’s evil in the world (and proud of it).

BTW even after all of this, what’s the point? China is still groveling in front of America later on and today, begging America for everything from knowledge to jobs to business. Still a loser.

kallangfishing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those accounts are definitely Chinese, aint local. Already there’s one account who couldn’t take the resistance to China, and actually complained to the Chinese embassy a foreign entity about EDMW. A few other accounts wax lyrical about “victories” of the Chicoms communists over the democratic and free world, harked from an era when our own country was hunting them down and throwing them in prison indefinitely. There’s absolutely zero chance that those accounts are locals. Add to the fact that since 2000, we have taken in chicom imports in sizable numbers and some even got to NS age.

The threat to our national security is real.
someone else using ur acc now to post?

Super different post from the incoherent and worked up vitrol u posted earlier today :s13:

kallangfishing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats the only thing you can reply about what i said? :ROFLMAO:
u just become another name in their list

they will start list u as a wumao in no time. Quite ironic their biggest complaint about CCP ibs is name-calling, when in the first place they are the ones who throw these names out freely

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score
u just become another name in their list

they will start list u as a wumao in no time. Quite ironic their biggest complaint about CCP ibs is name-calling, when in the first place they are the ones who throw these names out freely

lol i dont give a damn.
The way he replied, machaim some hate machine.

He ownself happy can liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.