Rabak! First batch of Ruskie cannon fodders to be sent to death in Ukraine mobilized lioa.

coutuser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problem is that there may not be much or any winter stock at all. The military supply chain was fully corrupted. Stocks exist on paper, but could be much less in actual storages.
"Borrow" for audit. Lol
Don't think they still have enough equipment/facilities to burn/vaporize the bodies. Most of the bodies are being sent to Belarus and kept there for now.
I mean you kena missile maybe body 粉身碎骨。 Maybe parts only. :cry:

henghengonedragon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you singaporean? Did you serve NS?

go google “Pukul Habis” and “malinda darasa” pls

You think you have friendly neighbours? Grow up! - LKY

Ever though why can't it be something organised by someone higher up there to spread fear among NSF that they need to protect the country?

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score
Ever though why can't it be something organised by someone higher up there to spread fear among NSF that they need to protect the country?

what? you mean someone higher up in SAF decided that he somehow can ask Malaysia and Indo army to scare NSF together?

Mechafanboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun be so sure... they haven used their winter stock so far. should have ample supply

They already used some of their winter gear, at the start of the invasion; Feb is still winter time... I did recall reading reports of Ruskies suffering from hypothermia then. so yea, their winter gear was not sufficient despite months of preparation...

The mobilization force is only gonna add more stress to the supply chain...

touchring1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I meant if after they absorbed the occupied territory as Russia territory. That is when we will see who is smoking who

No country will acknowledge the annexation. Even Erdogan says Putin must return Crimea. India is about to change sides. This mobilisation might be the last straw for Modi. In my opinion, we're close to the end game.

IndianChief

Banned
Reaction score
No country will acknowledge the annexation. Even Erdogan says Putin must return Crimea. India is about to change sides. This mobilisation might be the last straw for Modi. In my opinion, we're close to the end game.
I dun understand why other country must recognise? No one recognise Crimea as well. But it’s basically Russian territory now,

touchring1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very simple. Not recognized means no legitimacy, so Ukraine can anytime in the future attack to get it back as it's still Ukrainian territory. All the wayang since 24 Feb is for the purpose forcing the Ukrainian government to formally recognise Crimea and Donbas as Russian territory.

I dun understand why other country must recognise? No one recognise Crimea as well. But it’s basically Russian territory now,

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not arguing on legitimacy. It is more to RU saying now this is (in my declaration) a territoryof Russia . Now in an event of an attack on my territory, I am entitled to use my nukes(his threat or his bluff). UA propably cant be bother and will call RU bluff, continue shelling. The next part will be Will RU carry out the threat of nukes or LLST, continue with conventional war?

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many years ago, I also told my girlfriend that, we already staying together exactly like a married couple , why must go through everything and declared we are married? LOL

touchring1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not arguing on legitimacy. It is more to RU saying now this is (in my declaration) a territoryof Russia . Now in an event of an attack on my territory, I am entitled to use my nukes(his threat or his bluff). UA propably cant be bother and will call RU bluff, continue shelling. The next part will be Will RU carry out the threat of nukes or LLST, continue with conventional war?

Do you think anyone cares? UA will continue to grind forward. If Russia uses nukes, it will be justification for everyone to own nukes for self-defense.

fascist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jeez the amount of misinformation and bias here...

Putin is recalling reservists to send to Ukraine, the Russians are not drafting new or existing conscripts to go and fight. Akin to what Singapore would do if we need more than just regulars in the armed forces for whatever reason. Meaning us... But given there isnt compulsory conscription in Russia, they're basically calling back veterans who are operationally ready to go. It's part of their national duty, as it is ours should the day come.

Also, the war is going terribly for Ukraine and the West. A protracted war on the other hand, is exactly what Russia wants.
Jeez at the low intellect and poor general knowledge that some people have...

there has been compulsory conscription in Russia for a long time even before the war, so most males in Russia have served at varying lengths of time in the Russian armed forces.

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you think anyone cares? UA will continue to grind forward. If Russia uses nukes, it will be justification for everyone to own nukes for self-defense.
I do think they do, escalation of war to nukes is not what they want. If not they would have already send in the troops

touchring1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do think they do, escalation of war to nukes is not what they want. If not they would have already send in the troops

Well, they are certainly waiting for more weapons. Anyway, there is no turning back. NATO should be preparing right now. The war has been declared.

touchring1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe......we will see soon enough

Many months ago, I said Crimea might fall. You said it's impossible as it would mean the invasion is for nothing. The trouble is this military operation is a mistake right from the beginning.

kelhot2001

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many months ago, I said Crimea might fall. You said it's impossible as it would mean the invasion is for nothing. The trouble is this military operation is a mistake right from the beginning.
You sure it is me, I am not very sure, I seldom use impossible, I always say nothing is impossible. I had even posted RU will lose the war conventionally if NATO is involved

My usual answer is maybe or probably

henghengonedragon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what? you mean someone higher up in SAF decided that he somehow can ask Malaysia and Indo army to scare NSF together?
It can be a cooperate confidential exercise by the ministry of defence without you guys knowing and only top rank officers(Not your OC or PC) will know the truth.

This kind of fear mongering is also good for people like you to remind and warn the rest. 😅

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.