Re-Education Camps for Racist Individuals

Re-Education Camps for Racist Individuals

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

identity_1991

Master Member
Reaction score
I think we should set up a re-education camp like xinjiang. So we can send these racist individuals to these camp and recite the national pledge everyday for 24/7.

I think being racist is a choice. You catch them go jail or go counselling. No use. Come out still racist.

Poly lecturer needs to be first on the list.

What do you think?

Last edited:

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed.
Surround the guy with naked girls from the race he don't like...and let them 'integrate" with him :)

Blusttoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But won't that just make them easier to find contacts and network, and when they come out, can start their own underground cult?

I think stick them in jail with internet access, allowing only EDMW to be used. Release them when they get Arch-Supremacy rank. At least, once they get hooked, they just become harmless keyboard warriors and easier for gahmen to keep track of their activity.

Ambergris

Master Member
Reaction score
I think we should set up a re-education camp like xinjiang. So we can send these racist individuals to these camp and recite the national pledge everyday for 24/7.

I think being racist is a choice. You catch them go jail or go counselling. No use. Come out still racist.

what do you think?
Something more effective, send them into a dormitory for 6 months.

rathalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What about the racist folks who reserve certain positions for a particular race, and then defined race by religion ah? They need to send to reeducation camp or not?

clon33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what do you think?
Start with the PAP politicians first?

106802327_2031198097014933_5089163448101232488_n.jpg

Engineeer

Master Member
Reaction score
What about the racist folks who reserve certain positions for a particular race, and then defined race by religion ah? They need to send to reeducation camp or not?
To improve minority races representation? In all societies, majority race rarely can claim racism.

Begonia

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't care about racists. I want the Tiong radicals' butts in the education camps. They're doing real harm to their kids and grandkids right now and should be put away! No more Excel sheets for these goondoos!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.