Real or fake? gold scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobile_Crazy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Came across this page in fb.

saying money back for gold bars 999 bars

Suisse international @ keypoint 371 beach road, #06-01.

They are so similar to the Suisse International Pte Ltd
which is at #06-00

same company or different?

This are the some of the schemes shown:

We buy your 999.9 gold with the highest rate...see to believe it...not mlm,pyramid scheme,forex,etc...just strictly making money...call me up to arrange appointment...no gold? No worries,there's other way of making money...pm me if you're tired of working life...��
Example:
*200 gram:first payment 3 gold coin(31oz) + sgd$1092.00
Or sell back the gold coin to our company($1800 per gold coin) sgd$5400 + $1092
And subsequently $1092 11 months
*400 gram:first payment 6 gold coin(31oz) + sgd$2184
Or sell back your gold coin to our company ($1800 per gold coin) sgd$10800 + $2184
And subsequently $2184 11months
*1kg:first payment 15 gold coins(31oz) + sgd $5400
Or sell back your gold coin to our company ($1800 per gold coin) $27000 + $5400
And subsequently sgd$5460 11months

Real or reel ?

Last edited:

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for Shiny Things to put the scammer alert siren...

I saw the bat-signal, I came as fast as I could.

Yeah, this is absolutely a scam. It's basically the same business model as Genneva Gold.

SCAM SIREN AWOOGAH AWOOGAH

drudge-siren.gif

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suisse international any saga? Or it's the real deal?

a) It's a fraud;
b) Someone should drop a dime on them to Credit Suisse; I think they'd be very interested to know that some shïtty little Ponzi-scheme operation is borrowing their name.

frenchbriefs

Banned
Reaction score
i dont understand the example written....can anyone explain??

my motto is innocent until proven guilty!!!

this mlm sounds like its written by a ah beng but i have full confidence in it!!!!

as long as theres real 999.9 gold coins theres still equity in it!!!

Last edited:

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont understand the example written....can anyone explain??

my motto is innocent until proven guilty!!!

this mlm sounds like its written by a ah beng but i have full confidence in it!!!!

as long as theres real 999.9 gold coins theres still equity in it!!!

1) the gold or silver is not in the LBMA list of good delivery bars so it is not exempted from GST in Singapore

2) it is an insult to any serious coin collector to label a medal/round as a coin. It just shows the person have zero knowledge on the matter.

3) the medal/rounds are made by Suisse International (unknown brand) not some reputable mint that minted the medal/rounds.

Dyhalt

Reaction score
The only safe gold is solid gold in your possession, preferably minted by reputable mints.

Gold is protection against unpredictable disastrous events, and is never meant to be an effective investment during peaceful times.

If it sounds too good to be true, something fishy is going on.

guowei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only safe gold is solid gold in your possession, preferably minted by reputable mints.

Gold is protection against unpredictable disastrous events, and is never meant to be an effective investment during peaceful times.

If it sounds too good to be true, something fishy is going on.

actually gold isnt much use during disastrous events, so far each recession and crush since 2008 had being pushing gold ever lower.

in term of war, the warring countries doesnt import much gold or trade much gold.

in term of inflation, the hyper inflated countries currency would be too inflated to be any use and so noone would be silly enough to use gold for trading for normal food(u cant eat gold sia). normally they will use neighboring countries currency(easier for them to trade) ,the default USD or just straight up exchanges good for good bypassing(clothes for oil?).

i'm very interested to know which disastrous events would gold be actually useful. look forward for your reply :o

archcherub

Reaction score

We buy your 999.9 gold with the highest rate...see to believe it...not mlm,pyramid scheme,forex,etc...just strictly making money...call me up to arrange appointment...no gold? No worries,there's other way of making money...pm me if you're tired of working life...******************

Real or reel ?

This is like the red alert for all MLM / pyramid / matrix scheme / scam / schemes.

Do the "right" thing if you are sick of the rat race!

knightdreamer

Reaction score

saying money back for gold bars 999 bars

Suisse international @ keypoint 371 beach road, #06-01.

They are so similar to the Suisse International Pte Ltd
which is at #06-00

same company or different?

This are the some of the schemes shown:

We buy your 999.9 gold with the highest rate...see to believe it...not mlm,pyramid scheme,forex,etc...just strictly making money...call me up to arrange appointment...no gold? No worries,there's other way of making money...pm me if you're tired of working life...******************
Example:
*200 gram:first payment 3 gold coin(31oz) + sgd$1092.00
Or sell back the gold coin to our company($1800 per gold coin) sgd$5400 + $1092
And subsequently $1092 11 months
*400 gram:first payment 6 gold coin(31oz) + sgd$2184
Or sell back your gold coin to our company ($1800 per gold coin) sgd$10800 + $2184
And subsequently $2184 11months
*1kg:first payment 15 gold coins(31oz) + sgd $5400
Or sell back your gold coin to our company ($1800 per gold coin) $27000 + $5400
And subsequently sgd$5460 11months

Real or reel ?

TS,

Real scam...

Dyhalt

Reaction score
i'm very interested to know which disastrous events would gold be actually useful. look forward for your reply :o

Physical gold is vital for wealth preservation during economic collapse, I have personal experience during the 1998 Asia financial crisis to share here.

My family had most of our savings invested in Malaysia stock market when the 1998 crisis struck. Stocks plunged 50%, Ringgit plunged 50% compare to USD which effectively wiped out 3/4 of our family wealth in just a few months. To make things worse currency control was imposed, liquidity was frozen & nobody can sell their house for decent cash because all the foreign investor had fled.

We were fortunate to have some gold Jewelry to pawn to support our expenses in Singapore to wait for the economy to recover instead of being forced to sell our investment at its low, which is decades of hardwork by my parents.

Now, you tell me is gold useful if you have all your wealth in SGD and one day SGD no longer can be transferred overseas overnight and you have a little girl studying abroad & need you to support her daily expenses?

My opinion came from past painful experience, and hopefully no-one need to live through it ever again... and my apology for posting this on a potential gold scam discussion thread.

Last edited:

bakuten

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Physical gold is vital for wealth preservation during economic collapse, I have personal experience during the 1998 Asia financial crisis to share here.

My family had most of our savings invested in Malaysia stock market when the 1998 crisis struck. Stocks plunged 50%, Ringgit plunged 50% compare to USD which effectively wiped out 3/4 of our family wealth in just a few months. To make things worse currency control was imposed, liquidity was frozen & nobody can sell their house for decent cash because all the foreign investor had fled.

We were fortunate to have some gold Jewelry to pawn to support our expenses in Singapore to wait for the economy to recover instead of being forced to sell our investment at its low, which is decades of hardwork by my parents.

Now, you tell me is gold useful if you have all your wealth in SGD and one day SGD no longer can be transferred overseas overnight and you have a little girl studying abroad & need you to support her daily expenses?

My opinion came from past painful experience, and hopefully no-one need to live through it ever again... and my apology for posting this on a potential gold scam discussion thread.

Most people will not believe it until it happens to them.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Gold still retains some value when currency loses its value

But this one is for sure a gold scam

Mobile_Crazy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Contacted the guy in the fb, asked him, and he was asking me to invest. I rejected but instead asked him to sell me. He was willing and it was below the uob selling price & market price.

I informed my friend whom "invested"/ sold him and he told me that monthly he is getting his cheque without any delays.

Might be an matter of time.

Word got to him and now he refused to sell me his bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.