Realme GT Neo5

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian, Monday I need to go down their warehouse and return back to them. They ask me to choose other brand model and top up abit. Zzz

Probably back to Samsung zz… good bye 👋
sad-eyes-so-sad.gif

willnation

Reaction score
Now got one seller told me that his gt Neo 5 is region unlock set. Not sure can trust or not. :rolleyes::coffee:

willnation

Reaction score
Once bitten, twice shy. if you still want the gtn5, then this is your last attempt to obtain it
I tried my best, but i came across this YouTubers. He said we need to send an official email to realme customer service team to give the region unlock code.

well, This is my last ride on this bloody realme gt neo 5. If still can't resolve. Time to report their warehouse on monday.

Last edited:

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried my best, but i came across this YouTubers. He said we need to send an official email to realme customer service team to give the region unlock code.

well, This is my last ride on this bloody realme gt neo 5. If still can't resolve. Time to report their warehouse on monday.

Wat the hell... sell region locked phone but dun have the code to unlock it... wat kind of seller is this man...

willnation

Reaction score
Wat the hell... sell region locked phone but dun have the code to unlock it... wat kind of seller is this man...
Yeah lol, I given up on that seller, even their supplier unable to resolve it. Can you imagine it ?

Today I going to their warehouse and return it, kinda waste my time.

I last check on my red magic 8 pro (global rom) brought from the same seller, I tired to put in my sim card, work like a charm. If you want hassle free and less headache just go for global set. Or Asus (tw) and Samsung (kr) phone that doesn’t come with region lock issue on default.

There is one HardwareZone user said that china rom will be having problem with google app after every update.

china rom phone usually cheap. But there is always a risk there. But your seller able to help you that will be different story.

Last edited:

willnation

Reaction score
New update, when I go to their warehouse and returned back my gt Neo 5 full set ( region lock set)

their warehouse team told me, they will inform their sale team and send me a new set with region unlock set, and he said it is guaranteed.

should I believe them ? Their warehouse location not near to west area le. Don’t tell me I need to travel and return the set to them again Lor :rolleyes: :coffee:

Currently I ask for refund to shopee wallet. Then I see how bah.

Anyway, the seller nice and polite.

Last edited:

progene

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask them to deliver to your home lor.. if need to pay single $$.
Always, should reimburse ot compensate something ..

progene

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like to use the microscope camera to take unique picture.

FYI.
These are the sub pixel (red green blue) display of phones I have.
F3 (my former phone, now my daughter is using it).
Collage-2023-05-29-18-20-57.jpg

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New update, when I go to their warehouse and returned back my gt Neo 5 full set ( region lock set)

their warehouse team told me, they will inform their sale team and send me a new set with region unlock set, and he said it is guaranteed.

should I believe them ? Their warehouse location not near to west area le. Don’t tell me I need to travel and return the set to them again Lor :rolleyes: :coffee:

Currently I ask for refund to shopee wallet. Then I see how bah.

Anyway, the seller nice and polite.
Can i check with u again... is this seller co_ _ ate_ h? Ya... at least they said they will replace ur set with a region unlocked one..

willnation

Reaction score
Can i check with u again... is this seller co_ _ ate_ h? Ya... at least they said they will replace ur set with a region unlocked one..
Yes. I just don’t like that I need to go return the old set to them at their warehouse. They should of check first before sending it to me.

Now they jet up the price, I also getting my refund. Maybe I look for other seller with region lock free set bah.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. I just don’t like that I need to go return the old set to them at their warehouse. They should of check first before sending it to me.

Now they jet up the price, I also getting my refund. Maybe I look for other seller with region lock free set bah.
U returned your set to them already is it?

willnation

Reaction score
U said that they have jacked up the price of the phone but did they say they can replace a new set that is region unlocked for u at no extra cost?
Yes, but that time on refund stage already.
I didn’t proceeded n I not confident in china rom phone after the incident. Cos This is my first time buying the china rom phone and got this region lock issue

Anyway, Seller is nice and polite. Willingly to help but only draw back is you need to return the old set to them first then they will send the new region unlock set.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, but that time on refund stage already.
I didn’t proceeded n I not confident in china rom phone after the incident. Cos This is my first time buying the china rom phone and got this region lock issue

Anyway, Seller is nice and polite. Willingly to help but only draw back is you need to return the old set to them first then they will send the new region unlock set.
Oic so u'll be getting your Gt Neo 5 from another local seller right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.