Realme GT2 Pro Series

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some good news

https://www.xda-developers.com/realme-gt-2-pro-bootloader-unlock/
On the software front, the Realme GT 2 Pro launched with Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 out of the box. Furthermore, the OEM recently released a beta build of Android 13 for the device. However, if you’re not a fan of Realme UI, you can install stock Android-based GSIs or custom ROMs (whenever available) on your phone. But, in order to do so, you need to first unlock its bootloader. Thankfully, Realme is now officially allowing users to unlock the bootloader of the Realme GT 2 Pro’s global edition.

keith00

Master Member
Reaction score
Some dont have the card though like myself. I used citibank, so after cashback is abt 765.xx

Anyways below 800 is a good buy imo. Gotten the second set at 778. Lazy to wait as dont know when can hit that low also
any link for 778?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u can only stack shop voucher + platform/bank voucher.
anyway, $779 is good price for u.

$749 is too expensive for me.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cant stack 2 x $30...urs is 1x $60?
u can try to camp....sometimes will replenish.
kVrLXno.png

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad.. This round cheap enough to hit $749.

My phone was received today. Tomorrow then start porting over

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheaper than 778 lo... Sad. See already kek xim

Nice. Enjoy the phone. It is not bad!
Nothing to be sad about la..
All these like to flux price... And $30-50 flux for a phone ain't that much.. Rather than keep beo beo, who knows if the price never goes down that low until 3-4months later

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.