Realme GT2 Pro Series

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tks bro..agree. at first i was looking at vivo80pro and oppo find x5 pro...but im not willing to pay so much since this will be my secondary phone (primary phone is iphone) and also i dont need a powerful cam. i prioritise speed, battery life, fast charging, screen...so realme gt 2 pro very much fit the bill.
Secondary phone might as well just use F3....

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm just now was setting up my screen layout and some apps as well as initial migration. Battery life drained quite abit.. Down by 50-60%..

Hope tomorrow when start a fresh, can see a more accurate and longer battery life

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Inferior means not contender liao
at same price range, realme gt 2 pro is a better contender and all rounder...

f4 gt is gaming oriented... e.g. faster charging, quad speaker set up, gaming triggers

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Search for ibywind for tempered glass... Case no idea liao, waiting for xundd to release their case for the phone
I just applied this tempered glass protector...

I keep having issue with fingerprint unlock... I re registered my prints somemore.

Do u have the same experience?
(or maybe cosz I applied it over the old factory screen protector without removing it)

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I keep having issue with fingerprint unlock... I re registered my prints somemore.

(or maybe cosz I applied it over the old factory screen protector without removing it)
I dont have this issue. But i removed the factory screen protector

napster79

Reaction score

You need to remove the old factory screen protector. Otherwise the sensitivity will be affected, not to mention clarity will drop too. - wasted the 2K resolution.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to remove the old factory screen protector. Otherwise the sensitivity will be affected, not to mention clarity will drop too. - wasted the 2K resolution.
Hmm resolution not affected in my opinion.

Maybe I should just waste this first piece and remove all the protectors.. Then apply the 2piece within the pack.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then again my fingers quite prone to skin peeling.. So might be because of that as well.... But i didn't have such problems with my old p30 pro with hydrogel. (hydrogel way thinner I know)

napster79

Reaction score
Clarity definitely will be affected for every screen protector pasted, be it Glass SP (less affected) or TPU or hydrogel (more)
Of course, it might not be very significant unless you put beside each other and look closely to compare. 😅

Anyway, tempered glass is supposed to absorb any impact on the screen when dropped, thus having a film inbetween might affect this too. (My own feel)

So I think it is still better to tear off the factory film and paste the TGSP over the naked screen. I have been doing this and so far non of my phone's screen crack when dropped. *touch wood* :s13:

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clarity definitely will be affected for every screen protector pasted, be it Glass SP (less affected) or TPU or hydrogel (more)
Of course, it might not be very significant unless you put beside each other and look closely to compare. 😅

Anyway, tempered glass is supposed to absorb any impact on the screen when dropped, thus having a film inbetween might affect this too. (My own feel)

So I think it is still better to tear off the factory film and paste the TGSP over the naked screen. I have been doing this and so far non of my phone's screen crack when dropped. *touch wood* :s13:
I old man with poor eyesight. Can't tell difference.

I haven't cracked any screen before, regardless of whether I have SP or not. But i do know its supposed to tank the first level direct impact and spread the shock

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I removed the old default screen protector... Is better now.. But if never use tempered glass, can read the thumbprint much faster.

Oh well. Enjoying the phone so far. Sold my old p30 pro

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.