Realme GT2 Pro Series

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it prob works for you, but personal experience i had to change the hydrogel every 2 months due to scratches whereas my tempered glass mostly last at least half a year
U use your phone rough? Or maybe the hydrogel u use is chiong one?

Personally using the brand Tbtic.. Happy with the quality

tkte_85

Master Member
Reaction score
U use your phone rough? Or maybe the hydrogel u use is chiong one?

Personally using the brand Tbtic.. Happy with the quality
just normal usage, but somehow randomly will kena a scratch that is obvious enough that i cannot tahan have to change

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont need GT mode to play games unless u need the 1000hz touch sampling and the slightly improved performance at the expense of heat and battery life
Does the 1000hz touch sampling rate really bring touch latency down to iOS level?

lachesis

Reaction score
Question: when phone left on table at lock screen totally black, I just pressed on fingerprint without moving the phone no response is normal? Seems I must move the phone a bit then the scanner will detect...

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question: when phone left on table at lock screen totally black, I just pressed on fingerprint without moving the phone no response is normal? Seems I must move the phone a bit then the scanner will detect...
normal. if u want to unlock without picking up the phone, enable double tap to wake screen

lachesis

Reaction score
Ok thx, was worried I got a lemon set. Cuz my k20 pro, when pressed on the screen will auto detect even without moving the phone.

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
for some strange reasons, the shopee official realme store doesnt have the paper back versions. 10g lighter, easier to hold.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for some strange reasons, the shopee official realme store doesnt have the paper back versions. 10g lighter, easier to hold.
There is paper white leh... :s22: the white listed there is paper white

lachesis

Reaction score
The white one in stock now is the paper back version. It's the black non-paper back version that is currently oos

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.