Realme GT2 Pro Series

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing to be sad about la..
All these like to flux price... And $30-50 flux for a phone ain't that much.. Rather than keep beo beo, who knows if the price never goes down that low until 3-4months later
True also :s13: liking the phone so far. No complaints as of now for the price paid

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True also :s13: liking the phone so far. No complaints as of now for the price paid
I now doing migration... The phone feels abit warm, maybe cosz data migration can be quite intensive..

Last time I got this metal Sandisk USB.. Wah I copy a few gigabyte of files to it, will feel damn hot to touch

So far u got any heat issues?

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u can try to camp....sometimes will replenish.
kVrLXno.png
i just checked, actually i do have this voucher but unfortunately cannot be used for this item..

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I now doing migration... The phone feels abit warm, maybe cosz data migration can be quite intensive..

Last time I got this metal Sandisk USB.. Wah I copy a few gigabyte of files to it, will feel damn hot to touch

So far u got any heat issues?
Data migration is intensive. Definitely phone will be warm

Metal usb thumbdrive? Even if u plug pc also will be warm ma

So far no heat issues for me as of now. Casual using for youtube, whatsapp, telegram, web browsing, phone feels normal to touch
i just checked, actually i do have this voucher but unfortunately cannot be used for this item..
Wierd. It can be used at midnight hmm

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Data migration is intensive. Definitely phone will be warm

Metal usb thumbdrive? Even if u plug pc also will be warm ma

So far no heat issues for me as of now. Casual using for youtube, whatsapp, telegram, web browsing, phone feels normal to touch

Wierd. It can be used at midnight hmm
later i try again at 11am when flash sales begin....now back to 859...haha

do you think 6.6 would be cheaper?

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I managed to "use" it just to check the price... Can indeed hit $749 last night
thanks. if i can checkout at 749 then maybe i will get it ....i dobut 6.6 will be 700+-...since its just less than 2 wks away

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u waiting for 6.6?
i waiting 6.6 for other phone...... :s34:

phone price is standard...... what make it cheaper...is the platfrom.....

then if u want to know the base price for the phone....u can check the china set, it will roughly gauge the phone price min. In additional, shopee sellers need to pay gst....so hardly any cheaper from seller side.

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i waiting 6.6 for other phone...... :s34:

phone price is standard...... what make it cheaper...is the platfrom.....

then if u want to know the base price for the phone....u can check the china set, it will roughly gauge the phone price min. In additional, shopee sellers need to pay gst....so hardly any cheaper from seller side.
i see. thanks for sharing. dont think i have seen $100 vouchers for purchase below 1k so far...so maybe this is as good as it can get in the next few months (before the base price of the phone drops)

junjunjun

Reaction score
Nothing to be sad about la..
All these like to flux price... And $30-50 flux for a phone ain't that much.. Rather than keep beo beo, who knows if the price never goes down that low until 3-4months later
agreed. and who knows if there is even any stock left until 3-4 months later.

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agreed. and who knows if there is even any stock left until 3-4 months later.
yep. pulled the trigger at 749...probably the most bang for buck phone at the moment ....just missing the convenience of wireless charging

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yep. pulled the trigger at 749...probably the most bang for buck phone at the moment ....just missing the convenience of wireless charging
nice nice! now u can checkout. 749 wont go wrong bro... is either this phone or poco f3 liao, but poco f3 is budget phone cant really compete with realme gt 2 pro

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice nice! now u can checkout. 749 wont go wrong bro... is either this phone or poco f3 liao, but poco f3 is budget phone cant really compete with realme gt 2 pro
tks bro..agree. at first i was looking at vivo80pro and oppo find x5 pro...but im not willing to pay so much since this will be my secondary phone (primary phone is iphone) and also i dont need a powerful cam. i prioritise speed, battery life, fast charging, screen...so realme gt 2 pro very much fit the bill.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.