Realme GT2 Pro Series

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone managed to find real 65w charger that's value for money? bought a few, fake. slow and hot in charging. sigh.

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
Ugreen I don't think has 65w charging compatible? Bought from these shops at shopee and Lazada

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ugreen I don't think has 65w charging compatible? Bought from these shops at shopee and Lazada
Need to specifically find 10V 6.5A charger to have dartcharging. The (6.5A) is important..

I bought one from some third party.. Got dart charge but not at 65w.. (means got 6.5a but not 10v) so just use in office for emergency charging

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not willing, haha. Dont mind paying if it's a multiple-port/device charger, but not worth the price if it's just for a singular device.
Actually if u had already bought multiple fakes, u would have spent also $30-40 liao lol...

The one u bought was $14-15.. But I'm contented at least can dartcharge

Cyborg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received new updates today .....

Screenshot_2022-07-04-15-55-38-41_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg

houyee3

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm able to get the three phones (GT2 Pro, Find X3 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra) at a similar price range. Would like to know your opinions on these three phones.

Some of the criteria that matters more to me are: battery and camera.

Thanks in advance!

dreamcast18

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm able to get the three phones (GT2 Pro, Find X3 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra) at a similar price range. Would like to know your opinions on these three phones.

Thanks in advance!
XM12S Ultra... if u care about camera. I would jump on that if global edition is available.

While I like my GT2Pro, its camera while fast is not flagship quality. Battery drain on snapdragon is bad. That said..its the best value phone right now.

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
i'll skip all 3:
GT2 Pro - IMX766 hardware is not bad.... but don't think Realme is good in camera tuning yet
Find X3 Pro - Useless / unpractical microscopic lens....
Mi 11 Ultra - Battery and camera on latest firmware is good... only uncertainty is whether the burnt wifi issue is fully resolved...

Personally, im using iQoo 9 Pro now and the camera is actually not bad.... although the battery drain is not ideal, the 120W charging more than makes up for it (i can get >50% power in ~10 min)

houyee3

Reaction score
XM12S Ultra... if u care about camera. I would jump on that if global edition is available.

While I like my GT2Pro, its camera while fast is not flagship quality. Battery drain on snapdragon is bad. That said..its the best value phone right now.

Haha thats something that will probably be out of my range though

i'll skip all 3:
GT2 Pro - IMX766 hardware is not bad.... but don't think Realme is good in camera tuning yet
Find X3 Pro - Useless / unpractical microscopic lens....
Mi 11 Ultra - Battery and camera on latest firmware is good... only uncertainty is whether the burnt wifi issue is fully resolved...

Personally, im using iQoo 9 Pro now and the camera is actually not bad.... although the battery drain is not ideal, the 120W charging more than makes up for it (i can get >50% power in ~10 min)
Interesting I'll take a look at the iQoo9 thanks

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
Can check if bros here can share screenshots directly with WhatsApp. I can't do so since the recent 2 updates but not sure if it's because of something else I did. I now need to go into WhatsApp to attach. Thanks

carboy00

Reaction score
Can check if bros here can share screenshots directly with WhatsApp. I can't do so since the recent 2 updates but not sure if it's because of something else I did. I now need to go into WhatsApp to attach. Thanks

no issue on mine to share screenshot directly to Whatsapp, on latest .17 firmware.

dreamcast18

Reaction score
No issue sharing. on latest firmware.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.