recommend pest control company

v1hypersg

Reaction score
hi,

anyone ever face infestation of bed bugs or dust mites in your house and tried any pest control companies ?

have this serious case of bed bugs or dust mites, in the whole house, whole body very itchy, in the beginning only on the wall in bed room but now whole house

can see many crawling,

pls help

peng348

Reaction score
i use a powder from US.... quite good ... but if you able to stand the powder all over ur place then it okie.... it safe from human and pets and the bed bugs wont die immediately but once in contact with the powder will die few days later... quite effective.

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i use a powder from US.... quite good ... but if you able to stand the powder all over ur place then it okie.... it safe from human and pets and the bed bugs wont die immediately but once in contact with the powder will die few days later... quite effective.
what the brand and where to buy the powder you mention?

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you need pro pest control service you can try recommendation from NTUC income or your town council.

http://www.enta.com.sg/
if you want DiY can try the above link. the company is at Ubi.

peng348

Reaction score
if you need pro pest control service you can try recommendation from NTUC income or your town council.

http://www.enta.com.sg/
if you want DiY can try the above link. the company is at Ubi.

i have tried their product before .. i would say not very effective cos spray type once dry up that it and quite expensive.... powder can last for very long time more effective... i will be ordering the powder product again... anyone wanna order together pm me.

missotah

Reaction score
i will strongly recommend

Legion Pest Control Company (65) - 62717822

I employed their services, very good job and reasonable price.
Found that they are one of a few company accredited by Singapore Pest Management Association.

forkboot

Reaction score
i recently tried using turpentine to treat a room infested with bed bugs, pm me if you need to know more.

Arinc90

Reaction score
Not recommended

Sorry to dig up this old thread but I had to warn others of this particular pest control company called okie pest management. Which I tried even though there were no reviews of this company.

To keep things short: called them for bed bug infestation problem, pricing was so-so, but the the work done was lousy cos a few days later, I was still able to find bed bugs creeping out! Called them back but this guy name Jeff was unfriendly and spoke in a rude tone after I told him abt the problem. And he said if they were to come over to my place again, it is chargeable.. Wth??

Lesson learnt: only go to pest control companies with good reviews.
Not recommended: Okie pest management

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to dig up this old thread but I had to warn others of this particular pest control company called okie pest management. Which I tried even though there were no reviews of this company.

To keep things short: called them for bed bug infestation problem, pricing was so-so, but the the work done was lousy cos a few days later, I was still able to find bed bugs creeping out! Called them back but this guy name Jeff was unfriendly and spoke in a rude tone after I told him abt the problem. And he said if they were to come over to my place again, it is chargeable.. Wth??

Lesson learnt: only go to pest control companies with good reviews.
Not recommended: Okie pest management
To be fair, I don't think it is possible to eradicate bedbugs completely unless you move house. Even pest companies with good reviews, how could you be sure that the reviewers are not paid or even from the company itself? Anyone can sign up to be a reviewer nowadays and sign up with many different accounts some more. In the end, it really depends on luck and perhaps WOM.

Even pest companies with bad reviews, it could be it's competitors at work to destroy its reputation.

Last edited:

Arinc90

Reaction score
To be fair, I don't think it is possible to eradicate bedbugs completely unless you move house. Even pest companies with good reviews, how could you be sure that the reviewers are not paid or even from the company itself? Anyone can sign up to be a reviewer nowadays and sign up with many different accounts some more. In the end, it really depends on luck and perhaps WOM.

Even pest companies with bad reviews, it could be it's competitors at work to destroy its reputation.

Agreeable.. But in my opinion, it would be better to get the service from recommended companies rather than one with no reviews..

As for the okie pest management, if he had handled my feedback more professionally, I would have no complains. But the way he handled the situation shows the unprofessionalism and immaturity of the company.

Anyway it's past and a lesson learnt.

spyder79

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
any idea what type of insect this is ?
used to call it Didu... what is the scientific name ?

Thanks

1zx4ffk.jpg

PestControlQuotations

Reaction score
Reviews of Pest Control Companies

Sharing a site that has reviews of Pest Control companies in Singapore for your easy reading before deciding which to hire.

Found here: See Reviews of Singapore Pest Control Companies at PestControlQuotations.com.

Disclaimer: I work with this website (it isn't a pest control company), but thought it might come in handy for those thinking of looking for professional pest control help.

chrishen

Reaction score
Agreeable.. But in my opinion, it would be better to get the service from recommended companies rather than one with no reviews..

As for the okie pest management, if he had handled my feedback more professionally, I would have no complains. But the way he handled the situation shows the unprofessionalism and immaturity of the company.

Anyway it's past and a lesson learnt.

Try Maximum Pest Management they managed to eradicate all bedbugs without reoccurrence. Been 2 yrs now sleeping soundly with no creepy crawlees

SghomeneedsQX

Reaction score
Pest control Singapore

There are many pest control companies in SG, some of the big names are Rentokil and Pentapest. Should you need help in finding a suitable pest control company in Singapore, you should visit our webpage Sghomeneeds where you can ask for types of services they offer and their quotation.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.