Recommendation on Digital Door Lock

fool1988

Reaction score
I'm looking to install a combi digital lock (door + gate) for my place but have been told that many models dont work because of the gate design. Any recommendations on what will work with this design?

I'm looking for a combi model with internet connectivity (ok if its a separate model to install later on) so that I can unlock the doors remotely for family members.

HDB-Fittings-for-New-BTO-Flats-1.png
I am using some cheap brand like ttlock (genesis), it work well, I unlock the gate then the door with auto sync and unlock together as well.

HelIoo

Reaction score
I am using some cheap brand like ttlock (genesis), it work well, I unlock the gate then the door with auto sync and unlock together as well.
Do you need a bluetooth gateway hub to do this auto sync and unlock together?

Tucksoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the new Lockin V5 Max?

Last edited:

Dearie2977

Reaction score
I'm looking to install a combi digital lock (door + gate) for my place but have been told that many models dont work because of the gate design. Any recommendations on what will work with this design?

I'm looking for a combi model with internet connectivity (ok if its a separate model to install later on) so that I can unlock the doors remotely for family members.

HDB-Fittings-for-New-BTO-Flats-1.png
why cannot install, it should be able to get a combi set locks with WiFi connectivity. What brands had you checked?

darkelf

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi bump into this thread.

May I ask for those who are using digital locks, where did you all keep your mechanical keys? Especially for those in bto hdb kinds, where there isn't much space to discreetly put it anywhere near your unit.
I have a digital lock but have an issue with the keeping of the mechanical key.
Those storage services are expensive and excessive. Keep in bank vault also not really useful as they are not 24 hrs.

HelIoo

Reaction score
Hi bump into this thread.

May I ask for those who are using digital locks, where did you all keep your mechanical keys? Especially for those in bto hdb kinds, where there isn't much space to discreetly put it anywhere near your unit.
I have a digital lock but have an issue with the keeping of the mechanical key.
Those storage services are expensive and excessive. Keep in bank vault also not really useful as they are not 24 hrs.
keep in parent house or in the car.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.