Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

xVrooMx

Reaction score
Yesterday went CarClick reach about 630pm.
Parked my car saw ws inside full of JB cars doing major repair works.

Walked in as usual only saw ah yuan inside office.
Told him I am here to change my rear absorber.

He told me he can’t do it as he alone only and asked me come another day.
Then told him just change of absober very fast but he say can’t do it.
Then I say nvm I come other day.

Seems like he very bad mood and stress yesterday.
Ah Hong was not around seems like went off early or on leave.

In then end went to any other ws which is not far from sutra mall.
Change rear absober and alignment and balancing
Total damage : 100RM.

Time taken 40mins.

This ws last time I share before in thread.
4 guys working on my car so dame fast sia. Haha.

Dunno what happen to CArClick.

Was there last Friday about 1pm. Ah Hong on leave from what Ah Yuan told me. He say these period better call n make appointment if want go in weekend because a lot of car coming in for pre cny servicing.

I was lucky just change belt, wash throttle body and flush n bleed brake fluid. 3 cars came after me.. dunno how long they waited.. I left within 2hr coz need to wait for my belt delivery..

xVrooMx

Reaction score
So the whole workshop only him and ah Hong.. Hopefully they do a good job for my car. Ah Hong was surprised that I am using 0w40 EO. I prefer mobil 1 EO over shell helix.

I think their workmanship pretty good. Ah Yuan actually checked very thoroughly when I told him I suspect engine mount issue or belt pulley issue.

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I look for ah yuan to fix my rear bumper? Realize there is a noticeable gap between my bumper and tail lights on the right side.

Last edited:

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think their workmanship pretty good. Ah Yuan actually checked very thoroughly when I told him I suspect engine mount issue or belt pulley issue.

So far my car is fine haha. I left my car there around 1130am and came back at 4pm. Everything was done already.

Last edited:

walkofwinners

Reaction score
I went in last Friday and reached around 10.15am to change engine oil and atf. Chop chop done and out in less than 30mins. Labour 50rm, will go back and support carclick again for my next servicing!

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I look for ah yuan to fix my rear bumper? Realize there is a noticeable gap between my bumper and tail lights on the right side.

Such jobs usually for accessories shops or spray paint body shops. If you are doing servicing, can ask him to take a look

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can try Sheng Auto. Take a photo of the effected area. Send to him. Then see what he says.
Again, make a booking before going down. :D

pinkiefit

Reaction score
Jin sad, last week just went in Carclick changed suspension.
Today kena fault code P0420, suspect either o2 sensor or catalytic spoil...
I just went to a walk in toh guan, temporary cleared the fault code $20. He said it will come back. Quoted me $700-800 for replacement of both o2 sensor. How ah? Go back Carclick do?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin sad, last week just went in Carclick changed suspension.
Today kena fault code P0420, suspect either o2 sensor or catalytic spoil...
I just went to a walk in toh guan, temporary cleared the fault code $20. He said it will come back. Quoted me $700-800 for replacement of both o2 sensor. How ah? Go back Carclick do?

Simi ride sia? Conti ride? O2 sensor wont cost you that much... Get a few quotes from few workshops in SG.
Else, get the parts in sg and head in JB. Lolz

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me planning to drive to JB.. is VEP mandatory yet?

Just drive in bro.... Make sure you have sufficient credits in your tng card. Else get one from carousell. If not there is top up counter on the extreme right lane at JB custom if you heading in via woodlands.

VEP registration can wait. Do it when you damnnnnn free.:s13:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get the parts and head into JB. Can't be that expensive in JB. Better make a appt with Carclick before heading there. Else refer to that workshop i usually use at Permas Jaya, cos nearer for me from woodlands side.

Carclick too far for me so no use them yet.

Last edited:

HellHunter

Reaction score
Same just now was there and full of jb cars also. There was another workshop even bigger just beside him. Full of jb cars also. Wonder if is good?

I've actually seen a number of sg cars in that big workshop with the green board. Got sg TypeR also sometimes :s13: I'm tempted to try them out. Might contact them actually to see how they quote. Ah Yuan looks like too busy liao.. Msg him no reply.. I was going to try LCH Batteries and Tyres cos they gave me a fair quote but got delayed at Sheng yesterday.

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've actually seen a number of sg cars in that big workshop with the green board. Got sg TypeR also sometimes :s13: I'm tempted to try them out. Might contact them actually to see how they quote. Ah Yuan looks like too busy liao.. Msg him no reply.. I was going to try LCH Batteries and Tyres cos they gave me a fair quote but got delayed at Sheng yesterday.

He got reply me lei but I think he understaffed lei

xVrooMx

Reaction score
Yea, Carclick I think now only Ah Yuan handling. Gonna be very busy and understaffed. He say wan text me engine mount price also forgot hahaha...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.