Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I checked prices of those so called 'reliable and cheap' workshop before. Asked a few jobs randomly and the price is no difference from local workshop price. Some even quoted me higher. Even service engine also i can find same labour price in singapore. Those who blindly follow everyone go monkey see monkey do just throw car to them and feed on currency advantage is kumgong. Time no need money? Go in no need petrol? Stupig until bo wey gong.
Ask for your workshop, keep quiet and yet talking owning workshop. Oh ya, is free typing here.

koster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much is the shipping fee?

Mine was front strut bar and rear anti roll bar. It was transported by lorry for $40. Some of the workshops operate from singapore shopee too, so u check them out too. Nothing is impossible, just WhatsApp or Facebook messenger them, they can do wonders.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine was front strut bar and rear anti roll bar. It was transported by lorry for $40. Some of the workshops operate from singapore shopee too, so u check them out too. Nothing is impossible, just WhatsApp or Facebook messenger them, they can do wonders.
Am considering to get those as well. Learnt that a AD of UR bars in JB, runs accessories online shop here.

SuperSprint

Reaction score
Hearsay last time where we still can go there service car etc. Some jb shops go to Singapore forums to post as consumer the jack up their business and still charge same price as sg.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hearsay last time where we still can go there service car etc. Some jb shops go to Singapore forums to post as consumer the jack up their business and still charge same price as sg.
No sure which you are referring. SG car owners love to compare. Unless greenhorns dun know SG price then sure kenna chop in JB.

Bam25th

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally I can go JB to repair my car. Buang the side of my car more than a year ago, but too stingy to repair in SG haha.

Anyone got good and reliable workshop to recommend?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.