Recommended Training for me

twinbaby

Reaction score
Hi there,

I would like to recommend some training that can be useful to my job. Currently I am working as a pentester. Most of the common pentest cert I already have.
I am thinking of the following;
AWS CCP
CCNA
Some courses for INE Security
CPENT

Also I have access to Udemy and Coursera platform?
Which one will you recommend?

liewhl

Reaction score
ecptx
Hi there,

I would like to recommend some training that can be useful to my job. Currently I am working as a pentester. Most of the common pentest cert I already have.
I am thinking of the following;
AWS CCP
CCNA
Some courses for INE Security
CPENT

Also I have access to Udemy and Coursera platform?
Which one will you recommend?

what cert do you currently have and what field are you looking to be certified ie red team, management, risk or cloud? this will be ezier to judge your ability and recommend

Lastexile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as usual depends on your career path. are you in consulting, banks or tech firms?

also depends on what kind of role you are interested in, application or red teaming ?

ITSecurity

Reaction score
Actually borrow this thread to ask also, my results in uni is very jialat. Though now pending for last trimester result to get my degree. Is there any cert i can take to suplement my sibey jialat results in uni? I just wan a cybersecurity role. So many certs ard is there any entry level cert n have no expiry? 😅

Trader11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually borrow this thread to ask also, my results in uni is very jialat. Though now pending for last trimester result to get my degree. Is there any cert i can take to suplement my sibey jialat results in uni? I just wan a cybersecurity role. So many certs ard is there any entry level cert n have no expiry? 😅
Join red alpha bootcamp 🤣🤣🤣

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.