Recover deleted files from hard disk

finclk82

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do you know how to recover deleted files from a hard disk. During installation of Windows, not sure which button i clicked, it went to format all my other hard drives. Like seriously.

I tried Recuva FREE version but the files they can find like cmi. Not sure if worth paying more to upgrade.

Don't know if there's a professional and good recovery service to use in Singapore. Anyone used? I know there are services out there but wanted to hear people's opinion and feedback on pricing.

thx
Leon

tsteo77

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do you know how to recover deleted files from a hard disk. During installation of Windows, not sure which button i clicked, it went to format all my other hard drives. Like seriously.

I tried Recuva FREE version but the files they can find like cmi. Not sure if worth paying more to upgrade.

Don't know if there's a professional and good recovery service to use in Singapore. Anyone used? I know there are services out there but wanted to hear people's opinion and feedback on pricing.

thx
Leon
You can also try out this free standalone portable program from Wise Data Recovery. It an useful tool that i tried >
https://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/wise-data-recovery-portable

limpingsim98

Reaction score
Hi all,

thx
Leon
Get a bootable USB bootable with utility in it at Carousel before. I think is call medicat.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.