Redesigned Apple Maps now available for Singapore

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
not too bad, off the screen it'll auto turn on when a turn is coming up.
but traffic incidents and police sightings not available.. traffic real time condition also lacking

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not too bad, off the screen it'll auto turn on when a turn is coming up.
but traffic incidents and police sightings not available.. traffic real time condition also lacking
i think Waze might still be better for that

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pardon me for asking a noob qns as I have not use Apple maps before. I did search online for info but there is no need to update Apple map manually for the latest updates right? How do we know we are using the latest version with the new changes?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pardon me for asking a noob qns as I have not use Apple maps before. I did search online for info but there is no need to update Apple map manually for the latest updates right? How do we know we are using the latest version with the new changes?
So long as you have updated to the latest iOS, it should be the latest version.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used it today for car navigation, really precise instructions. Much improved!

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
Although many tout Waze as a good driving app but the issue with Waze is that it doesn’t lead you to your destination from a drivers perspective. For example Waze will mark destination reach even if it is across the road. For a driver app it should lead you to the car park entrance of the destination imo

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.